Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 02-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
Indiana Jones

West palm beach

Hey Spearo friends. Going to be west palm beach area in March and was wondering about inter coastal dive spots. ? Got access to a boat but can’t it Out too sea. So I was going for some location tips. Will be on vacation and traveling light. Just hoping to get a shot at dinner. Thanks
Indiana Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
SEA_ARCHER
The Ocean is Calling

Re: West palm beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
Hey Spearo friends. Going to be west palm beach area in March and was wondering about inter coastal dive spots. ? Got access to a boat but can’t it Out too sea. So I was going for some location tips. Will be on vacation and traveling light. Just hoping to get a shot at dinner. Thanks
Lots of intercoastal spots from west palm to jupiter. You have to have decent water out on the ocean for clear water and time your dives with the tides. The high tide will bring in clean ocean water and your vis can be good for a few hours. If it is rough out in the ocean and poor vis out there then the ICW will be bad too. PM me a week or so before your trip and if the weather is not blown up then I can give you some spots to look. Once in a while we get calm winter days (last Saturday was clear and flat) and you can easily shore dive or take a small boat out the inlet.
SEA_ARCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
Indiana Jones

Re: West palm beach

Thanks sea archer !
Indiana Jones is offline   Reply With Quote