Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2007 Tournament Archives > 2007 TBSC Winter Invitational Spearfishing Tournament

2007 TBSC Winter Invitational Spearfishing Tournament The first annual “TBSC Winter Invitational Spearfishing Tournament” is scheduled for March 24, 2007 at the Ft. Desoto Boat Ramp in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #106
Gamble
NATIVE

Re: TBSC Winter Invitational 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfisherman
it just goes to show peeps just arent happy unless there bitchin and will never be happy

Dude I am not bitching or unhappy at all I thought you capitalized the first letter of each word manually and was amazed at the patients it must have taken. CHILL OUT!
Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:58 PM   #107
sportsfisherman
YOU CANT' FIX STUPID!!!!

Smile Re: TBSC Winter Invitational 2007

high five to gamble my misunderstanding 72 degrees here no hard feelings i hope
sportsfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:05 PM   #108
Gamble
NATIVE

Where good brother
Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #109
bubblejunkie
Contributing Member

Send a message via AIM to bubblejunkie

Was any of this nonsense actually brought up at the tournament?

If someone had a problem, Why wasn't it brought up then?

I gotta agree with Rich Taylor and say this is BS Spearboard is not in need of.

Really makes people look forward to the approaching tournament season. Hopefully this will be the last of the tournament nonsense.

Chris see ya next year, I pussed out at the last minute. Works been trying to kill me.

Just opinions, realize what people say about them but God Damn, back corner Whiners kill me.
bubblejunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #110
Spear One
Retired Comm. Shooter

Show up, shoot em' up, be safe, & have fun.

Manufactured By: Spearfishing Specialties (727)-548-7686

E-mail: oceanrhino@gmail.com Web: OceanRhino.com
Spear One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:32 PM   #111
bgbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Gene
Myself, Greg Krizman and Wade Fisher are the divers refered to with the three coolers to pull up just before,at, or just after the bell, just ahead of Bill H with his cooler.
We had left from Hudson at 3:15, plenty early except I didn't remember or allow for a draw bridge, which held us up for about 15 minutes. Within sight of the people weighing fish.
Kriz was told we were late, and he immediately returned with his cooler to the truck still parked curb side. No wineing, no bitching. If we late, we loose.
Bill H dragged his cooler in right behind me. When I turned around he was beside me. So, the three of us are ahead of the guy with the official time on his wristwatch.
The night before at the end of the Captains meeting Bill held his wrist up to mark the official tournament time for everyone to set their watches by. Everyone was to set their time to Bill's watch. Not a cell phone or an atomic clock or anything else.
In line, when Bill showed me his watch, it read 5:30 exactly. I yelled for Kriz to bring the cooler back. He was previously in line. No question. Undisputable.
So, you can believe that maybe Bill's watch, the OFFICIAL time, was not time set correctly on Friday night, or maybe the official times keeper, guardian of the weigh in line, didn't set his watch to Bill's at the end of the Captains meeting, or you could believe that Bills watch lost time overnight, or you could be a jackass and choose to believe that Bill re-set his watch so he could make the weigh in.
It's one of the above, take your pick. If it matters to you.
Anyway,we had a great day of safe diving (never deeper than 55'.) We motored away from several of our spots because there were boats within questionable distance. I burned almost two full tanks of air! I put 11 fish in the box to weigh, and the one that would have made 12 for me would have taken the grouper trophy home were I just a little quicker on the moment.
I got to visit with many old friends and maybe made some new ones.
And I too want to thank the guys who worked so hard to put this event together! It wasn't our intention to detract from anyone's enjoyment or create any adversity. It just didn't matter that much to any of us.
Anyway, Good job pulling off a March tournament Take a bow, anyone who contributed to it's success!
Gene,

I don't think anyone ever accused you guys of creating any adversity, or detracting from anyones enjoyment of the tournament, I was glad to see you guys there.

BTW if you dove using one of my LP's with a "Cave Fill", you would have not even used 1 tank.
bgbill is offline   Reply With Quote