Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2006 Tournament Archives > The 2006 Hell Divers Rodeo

The 2006 Hell Divers Rodeo This is the place to talk about the upcoming tournament, and post post tournament results and photos!

Old 06-05-2006, 02:02 PM   #61
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

Re: Hell Divers Spearfishing Rodeo 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedro
Nick and I will be first on site to secure our place at the scales and to crack a beer in honor of the Little Piggy.
I'm still waiting on pictures but I figured if you were crazy enough to get up on stage and sing I was crazy enough to get up and dance.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:47 PM   #62
narcosis

Official Results?
Old 06-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #63
ROCK BOTTOM

Official - "King" Louis Rossignol! Louie won King without a single fish worthy of the dinner table. Mrs. Rock Bottom took Queen. Henry Pacheco on the Rock Bottom shot 1st Snapper @ 32+#. First AJ was over 104#. First Grouper was a slick Willy in the 70s if my befuddled brain recalls correctly. The official board should be put out tonight or tomorrow.

HEY FREEDRO! HOW'S IT HANGING! Wow, I f'ed up yesterday and pounded a 750ml bottle of the Captain with Eric. The last time I saw him after my bout with LaLa Land, he was unconscious under a tree with a bunch of debris piled on top of him. Damn good time!

More to come later.

Zz
You got to move your ass."

The Radiators
ROCK BOTTOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:05 PM   #64
Big Pig
Ken Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Rossignol
I'm still waiting on pictures but I figured if you were crazy enough to get up on stage and sing I was crazy enough to get up and dance.
Sounds like I missed a good time. Next year my knee will be healed up enough to make the road trip
Old 06-05-2006, 03:08 PM   #65
Freedro
lost gringo

Rok, CONGRATULATIONS!!! King Louie returns!

Z, thanks for the Captain, I think.

I'm on my first beer.

I got up at 2:00 AM and met some bums at the Lee monument and took them for a fried chicken breakfast at Brothers in exchange for them navigating me to much needed food as I stumbled along the broken streets of N.O.. A classic, for sure.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:45 PM   #66
BwanaR
Richard Daniel

Mann....the Hell Divers Rock! I wanna be one. LOL!
You guys did a great job and treated us FL boys like family. Great sportsman and friends I met on this trip. Congrats Louis! We couldn't have had a better time unless the fish cooperated more! I can't say enough about how welcome you guys made us feel! Looking forward to taking up a couple of those invitations I got about actually diving with the HD's that invited me sometime. You guys are welcome on my boat anytime you want to try this area too!
Thanks for a wonderful tournament!
BwanaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:03 PM   #67
chasintail
Hell Diver

After we unloaded the dive gear in front of the hotel in NO freedro passed out for the second time on the side walk.

Quote:

I'm on my first beer.

I got up at 2:00 AM and met some bums at the Lee monument and took them for a fried chicken breakfast at Brothers in exchange for them navigating me to much needed food as I stumbled along the broken streets of N.O.. A classic, for sure.
chasintail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:02 PM   #68
headpharmd3

congrats louis! i had a blast. i could not have picked a better tournament to be my first. the Hell Divers i met were cool as shit. i look forward to competting every year.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:46 PM   #69
Big Pig
Ken Jones

Quote:

I'm on my first beer.

Eric

You better be careful. If you start acting like a Gulf Coast redneck too often, the state of CA might evict you Next thing you know you will be tank diving and shooting trash fish with Bucket Boy
Old 06-06-2006, 05:25 PM   #70
Wil
Hell Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCK BOTTOM
Official - "King" Louis Rossignol! Louie won King without a single fish worthy of the dinner table. Mrs. Rock Bottom took Queen. Henry Pacheco on the Rock Bottom shot 1st Snapper @ 32+#. First AJ was over 104#. First Grouper was a slick Willy in the 70s if my befuddled brain recalls correctly. The official board should be put out tonight or tomorrow.

HEY FREEDRO! HOW'S IT HANGING! Wow, I f'ed up yesterday and pounded a 750ml bottle of the Captain with Eric. The last time I saw him after my bout with LaLa Land, he was unconscious under a tree with a bunch of debris piled on top of him. Damn good time!

More to come later.

Zz

Steve that was gag in the 70+ lb range!! not a warsaw
Wil is offline   Reply With Quote