Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2014 Tournament and Event Archives > 2014 The Blue Wild Expo - February 22-23, 2014

2014 The Blue Wild Expo - February 22-23, 2014 This is a world-class spearfishing, diving and water sports event with 1,000s of participants at the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Sheri
So Little Time

Dan and Kenny at next Blue Wild!

Well, I'm sure Team Headhunter (Dan and Kenny/Kmoose), need no introduction on Spearboard. But.....let me whet your appetite about what is coming your way at the next Blue Wild.

They are already known and respected for taking the most amazing fish, for being consistently good producers, for taking this game to the edge. Whatever stories you've heard about them, they are all that and more. Why are we excited about the next Blue Wild? First of all, they have some awesome, amazing, never-before-seen video to show us. Second, we will hear stories in a way that only they know how to tell them. Dan's story-telling is legendary, edge-of-your-seat sort of thing, and KMoose's comic relief will bring tears to your eyes. I still laugh when I think of some of his classic threads -- like trying to load a eurogun.

They do amazing things in the water, but they are also great guys on land. I'm honored to have them both, and I can't wait!!!
Sheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
Spear One
Retired Comm. Shooter

Re: Dan and Kenny at next Blue Wild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri View Post
Well, I'm sure Team Headhunter (Dan and Kenny/Kmoose), need no introduction on Spearboard. But.....let me whet your appetite about what is coming your way at the next Blue Wild.

They are already known and respected for taking the most amazing fish, for being consistently good producers, for taking this game to the edge. Whatever stories you've heard about them, they are all that and more. Why are we excited about the next Blue Wild? First of all, they have some awesome, amazing, never-before-seen video to show us. Second, we will hear stories in a way that only they know how to tell them. Dan's story-telling is legendary, edge-of-your-seat sort of thing, and KMoose's comic relief will bring tears to your eyes. I still laugh when I think of some of his classic threads -- like trying to load a eurogun.

They do amazing things in the water, but they are also great guys on land. I'm honored to have them both, and I can't wait!!!
This will be a "must see" event at the Blue Wild this year. Dan & Kenny are incredible story tellers. I got a peek at some of the video they are planning to show and it is absolutely incredible. Make sure you get there early and get a front row seat because you don't want to miss any of this presentation.

Manufactured By: Spearfishing Specialties (727)-548-7686

E-mail: oceanrhino@gmail.com Web: OceanRhino.com
Spear One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Thumbs up Re: Dan and Kenny at next Blue Wild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear One View Post
This will be a "must see" event at the Blue Wild this year.
x2

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
HeadHunter
Dan MacMahon

The annual Blue Wild event is something I really look forward to! Every year it seems to get even better and is truly a great way to spend a w/e.

I've met some great people and made some good friends at these events. Listening to the unique speakers and checking out the "state of the art" gear and art is amazing, just amazing!

Trust me, if you've never attended a BW event. just do it! you'll be glad you did!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Smart people realize they know very little.
Stupid people think they know everything.
HeadHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
Sheri
So Little Time

I just heard a rumor that Kenny wants to do a demonstration for us on "how to load a eurogun".

Yes, I believe we should have a workshop on different types of guns and various loading techniques.

Kenny, that one should be well attended, especially if you wear a Speedo. I can't wait!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
roosterman9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri View Post

Kenny, that one should be well attended, especially if you wear a Speedo. I can't wait!
roosterman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
kmoose
Team Headhunter

Be careful for what you wish for Sheri........ Not all things in history should be repeated.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:57 AM   #8
Sheri
So Little Time

Yoohoooo.....KMoose.

Have you been practicing? We've got a lot of sign ups for your how-to-load-a-eurogun Workshop. I hope you're ready.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #9
Powers
Dad

Man, I hate it that I am missing this year. I would love to hear this. Any plans to film the talks?
Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #10
Sheri
So Little Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers View Post
Man, I hate it that I am missing this year. I would love to hear this. Any plans to film the talks?
Oh, nooo.....we will miss you!

No, we are not filming.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #11
aue-mike

aue-mike is offline   Reply With Quote