Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 07-18-2017, 12:17 AM   #1
dylanpoirier2

Bimini dive spots

Hello guys, I'm taking a trip down to Bimini in a few weeks and was wondering what areas should I be going to? South west near north turtle rock or farther south? Is 40-50 ft a good depth for looking for hogs and blacks?

If I take a trip down to the Gingerbread grounds, should I be hitting the east side or the west side or just the middle?

If anyone could just give me a direction to head in for the spots that would be awesome! Thanks
dylanpoirier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:22 PM   #2
Skewt

Re: Bimini dive spots

Don't go to the gingers they have been very bad lately, if you go north go to the issac and find spots around 50-60 ft with good rocks. South has been very good lately riding rocks and orange are good just go around looking for rocks in whatever depth you can dive.
Skewt is offline   Reply With Quote