Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 11-14-2016, 09:02 AM   #46
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our

"Tolerant" Educators Exile Trump Voters From Campus
Old 11-15-2016, 10:24 AM   #47
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

Re: Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 03:03 PM   #48
Marcus

Peak Snowflake - Students, Professors Blast University Of Virginia Head For Quoting Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-15-2016, 06:55 PM   #49
Marcus

Student Kicked Out Of Class For Disagreeing That Trump Election Was As Bad As 9/11

Quote:

"To the people comparing 11/9 to 9/11: You are ignorant. You are comparieng today to a day that killed thousands of people in MY HOME. You are disrespectful, you are unintelligent and you should think before you post things on social media. I am disgusted."
Democratic Senator Introduces Bill To Abolish The Electoral College

Quote:
U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) will introduce legislation when the Senate comes into session later today that would eliminate the Electoral College and determine the winner of presidential elections by the outcome of the popular vote.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:35 PM   #50
techwiz44

Suck it up, Buttercup...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ated-protests/
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 11:27 AM   #51
Marcus

California Teachers Offered "Anti-Hate, Trump Teaching Plan" To "Empower Students"

Old 11-19-2016, 08:28 AM   #52
Wayward Son

Old 11-19-2016, 08:41 AM   #53
Wayward Son

Old 11-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #54
OBLIGATED

Some guys I worked with were pretty brutal on new guys that were laborers.It wasnt unusual for them to hand the kids a Kotex or ask them if they missed their mommies tit.That was joking.Some literally were thrown off the jobsite and kicked in the ass for being crybabies.
Nobody wants a pussy working next to them walking a beam while tieing steel or setting trusses.Some mommies boy lets go because his finger got a splinter or cut and bad things happen.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:29 PM   #55
Ron S

I would absolutely love to go to one of these classes. I'd politely raise my hand, take the mic., and start talking about how great the election results were, how much good Trump is going to do for the country, etc.

I'd be willing to bet the "respectful and polite" group would turn into an angry, violent mob by the second sentence. Probably led by the teacher.

I'm going to the in-law's for Thanksgiving. They're retired teachers and major liberals. They live in fear, and reside in a gated community. They're very pro gun control. Not long ago my brother in law stated the nobody needed or should have an assault weapon, and got really pissed when I disagreed with him. I tried to have a logical conversation on the subject, but he was just emotional and wouldn't speak of it. Then a couple weeks ago he had the nerve to ask me about getting a CCW and buying a gun, so he could carry it on vacation, etc.

According to my wife, after the election, her sister posted that she needed therapy to cope, and the brother in law went into a rage.

My wife and kids are headed down on Tuesday. I'm headed down late Wednesday night after work. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna deal with it if the brother in law starts running his mouth. Since it's his house, I may just have to leave...
Ron S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:15 PM   #56
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
I would absolutely love to go to one of these classes. I'd politely raise my hand, take the mic., and start talking about how great the election results were, how much good Trump is going to do for the country, etc.

I'd be willing to bet the "respectful and polite" group would turn into an angry, violent mob by the second sentence. Probably led by the teacher.

I'm going to the in-law's for Thanksgiving. They're retired teachers and major liberals. They live in fear, and reside in a gated community. They're very pro gun control. Not long ago my brother in law stated the nobody needed or should have an assault weapon, and got really pissed when I disagreed with him. I tried to have a logical conversation on the subject, but he was just emotional and wouldn't speak of it. Then a couple weeks ago he had the nerve to ask me about getting a CCW and buying a gun, so he could carry it on vacation, etc.

According to my wife, after the election, her sister posted that she needed therapy to cope, and the brother in law went into a rage.

My wife and kids are headed down on Tuesday. I'm headed down late Wednesday night after work. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna deal with it if the brother in law starts running his mouth. Since it's his house, I may just have to leave...
My bro in CA tells me he won't talk about such things because "he knows where Im coming from"

Then again, he lives in south SF and makes boatloads of money.

I give him credit though because he at least is honest about his family issues. He's a real family guy with big problems, just like me.

We break communication when we try to figure who can fix those things instead of trying to get rich. We have big issues in this country, do we not people? I could go on - health care disaster, vacinations clearly causing "madness". Young children suicidal from physotropic meds...

We need a man like Trump yes - but we need 100's others working on other issues. With all the money our bastardized currupt G spends on making themselves rich I'm sure some men of character and faith can do much better with all the resourses we have in this land.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:51 PM   #57
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
My bro in CA tells me he won't talk about such things because "he knows where Im coming from"

Then again, he lives in south SF and makes boatloads of money.

I give him credit though because he at least is honest about his family issues. He's a real family guy with big problems, just like me.

We break communication when we try to figure who can fix those things instead of trying to get rich. We have big issues in this country, do we not people? I could go on - health care disaster, vacinations clearly causing "madness". Young children suicidal from physotropic meds...

We need a man like Trump yes - but we need 100's others working on other issues. With all the money our bastardized corrupt G spends on making themselves rich I'm sure some men of character and faith can do much better with all the resources we have in this land.
Roger that. We need men of character to speak up and address the topics of PC voodoo that the MSM and SJW have deemed unspeakable. It's a method of control by the elites/globalists in order to divide the lower classes. This serves to keep the upper echelon out of the spotlight...for they are the reasons the middle class is suffering. They xferred the middle class to China via the 'free trade' agreements. China is now enjoying the luxuries of the middle class at the expense of the USA's.
The .1 % recognized this and hence are doing their best to divide the rest of us. Shits getting real, yo.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:24 PM   #58
Marcus

This is rather surprising. From my understanding, this guy has always been a jackass. I'm not sure what to make of this. I don't follow 'stars' at all...but I do read about them every once in a while. One of the odd things is that Jay Z and Beyonce have been known to signal the new world order triangle w/ their fingers many times in public...thus acknowledging their allegiance to the evil psychopaths.

Kanye West Cuts Concert Short After Praising Trump: 'It's A New World, Hillary Clinton'
Old 11-22-2016, 07:11 AM   #59
Wayward Son

Old 11-22-2016, 08:03 AM   #60
Wayward Son