Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 04-02-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
Coos-spearo

J-LUBE, not worth the spam you get for ordering it!

I ordered J-LUBE online based on advice I read from this site. I was looking for a more fish friendly lubricant compared to the blue dawn I use which works perfectly. I read that soap residue is a fish deterrent and not an attractant. On the bad side, you get spammed by some pretty sordid sites, and it doesn't end. While J-LUBE is made for veterinary use, it has caught on with the anal fisting crowd, hence big data chews that up, sells the information and you get it back in the form of spam you do not want your wife or coworkers to see.

For diving it sucks. It is the consistency of amniotic fluid. While the suit slips right on, it dissolves over time which left me stuck like glue in my 7 mm top. I had to bring in reinforcements to pry the top off. Where J-LUBE worked perfectly was in my fin pockets. It was like using vaseline that quickly dissolved. My foot and 4 mm sock immediately found the sweet spot in the pocket and stayed there. If you have wide feet or are between sock sizes and tire of having the sock bunch up in the tip of the fin, J-LUBE my be your new best friend.
Coos-spearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 08:12 PM   #2
SEATUX

Re: J-LUBE, not worth the spam you get for ordering it!

Thanks...LMAO!
SEATUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:31 PM   #3
phil herranen

Re: J-LUBE, not worth the spam you get for ordering it!

This could be the best thread of the year

frv owners discount http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=134606
phil herranen is offline   Reply With Quote