Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 05-19-2015, 01:48 PM   #1
ccruz247

Thumbs down Lost Gopro please help!

Hey guys im a new member of this board and recently i made a spearfishing trip to bathtub reef in stuart fl. waves were crazy and i shouldnt of have gone out there. wnyways while out there i lost my spearpole made by scuba choice 5 foot yellow and my gopro hero 3 silver plus ... with a haead band attachment. if anyone finds this please do a diver a favor and message me. it also has alexar 32 gb memory card... if someone finds it and decides to keep it well thats gonna suck lol but again please please message me. i lost it on the north side of the reef past the corner rock adn where the rocks start right on the shore... thanks guys!!!
ccruz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
Murk_Man'22

Re: Lost Gopro please help!

we are a pretty close knit community, I'm sure if some on here finds it and it has some contact infer on it or some images for them to locate you they will. but don't hold your breath. rough way to learn a lesson. sorry for your hit.

Murk_Man'22 is offline   Reply With Quote