Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 12-06-2016, 02:42 PM   #46
North Star
Max

Re: Kidnapping & Pedophilia by the elites

I sure hope the new attorney general looks into all of this. There is too much here to ignore...
Old 12-06-2016, 10:08 PM   #47
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture

Quote:
During the introduction to his lecture at Miami University on Monday, Breitbart News journalist and technology editor Milo Yiannopoulos informed the crowd that he was unable to address the highly controversial topic of “Pizzagate” because he had received phone calls from Washington D.C. that told him “not yet.”
Old 12-07-2016, 05:26 AM   #48
ny_er

I can't believe that mainstream right wingers have just sunk to the level of crack pot conspiracy theorists

you guys know that things originating from 4chan are basically elaborate pranks and Milo is professional troll? Right?

Last edited by ny_er; 12-07-2016 at 05:48 AM.
ny_er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:48 AM   #49
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
Some very seriously bizarre photos and comments on the Twitter feed featured in the video.

I'm not convinced that the pedo angle is proven yet. But it is well obvious, from their own writings and images, that these guys are serious pervs. And that they move in very high circles in DC.

Hard to believe that people can be so open about utterly disgusting behavior and images, yet generate comparatively little controversy.

I'm starting to think that draining the swamp is futile. Nuke it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_er View Post
I can't believe that mainstream right wingers have just sunk to the level of crack pot conspiracy theorists

you guys know that things originating from 4chan are basically elaborate pranks and Milo is professional troll? Right?

So here I am on record stating (several times, actually) that it hasn't been proven that these guys are pedophiles. No doubt the right-ish leaning people here aren't the most generous possible judges of behavior by lefty, gay, occultic, elites.

Would you care to go on record explaining how the emails and images at issue are more innocent than they might appear?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:55 AM   #50
mepps1

Quote:

Here. Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

It's about Republicans. I presume it will make you happier, since it's not put together by a bunch of "crackpot rightwingers." You're welcome.

One difference I'll concede between the above well-documented case and the Pizzagate weirdness is that this one had victims who came forward and named names.

Last edited by mepps1; 12-07-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:50 AM   #51
Marcus

Quote:

I'm quite informed about 4chan. Some stuff is pranks but this is not. This really originated from Reddit.
It's quite apparent that you have not looked at the evidence and instead have dismissed it due to your leftist bias. I'm sure if it was Republicans involved you would be ALL OVER it. BTW, I'm not right or left...I'm just anti-corrupt/criminal. It appears you don't care about that...you're just anti-right.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:11 PM   #52
Shotmaster

This is a two fold issue. The first is the elite worship Moloch and sacrifice children to their god. The second issue is the molestation and murder that goes hand in hand with it. They initiate the people they want to control through the use of forbidden fruit and then they are owned from that point to do their bidding. The movie eyes wide shut just barely touched on this and came off as just a kinky sex club. The reality is horrific and most people cant begin to fathom the evil that these people do. It is 180 degrees from where you and I sit and is alien to the Christian mind. These people are so delusional that believe they are demi-gods destined to rule over us. There are 12-13 dynastic families that have been controlling the world for the last 600 years or longer. Their power and wealth is staggering. The mainstream media owned by them tells us Bill Gates is the richest man at 70 Billion dollars. That is pocket change for the families that are worth $100+Trillion each. The old saying goes if you don't read the paper you are uninformed, if do read it, you are mis-informed. This is real. You can try to hide from it, but the truth has a way of finding its way to the light. We call this an inconvenient truth. Now you will have to chose between what is required to be on God's side or just do nothing and side with Satan. That's where the majority will be.

By the way, the elite are not democrat or republican, they are satanic and use those titles to divide and conquer us. Get informed, you will find they are in the same club, Gore, Kerry, and Bush both Skull and Bones guys, all our former presidents are bohemian Grove members. Just start digging, the light bulb will eventually come on.

It's their club and we ain't in it!

Last edited by Shotmaster; 12-07-2016 at 07:20 PM.
Shotmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:47 PM   #53
Marcus

Thanks, Shotmaster. You are apparently informed. I've been studying this evilness for many years. I've been hoping that it wasn't true and that this was all just a bunch of bunk and disinfo...but this newest info is just too much to ignore. I am now convinced that it is true and all the previous info now buttresses what I've been learning about. I REALLY wished it wasn't true...but I cannot ignore it anymore, hence my posting. IMO, there are innocent children being tortured in the most horrific ways...something that any, even slightly moralistic, person should NEVER ignore.

Last edited by Marcus; 12-07-2016 at 11:55 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #54
Shotmaster

Evil only exists if we allow it.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:00 AM   #55
ny_er

apparently team Trump is in on the cover up

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38231532
Old 12-08-2016, 08:52 AM   #56
Shotmaster

Only time will tell. We will soon find out if Trump is for real, or a Trojan Horse. If Hillary, other crooked politicans, and the bankers are not prosecuted there is no rule of law. We will know in 2017 if there is real action to make changes or if it is only more Kubuki theater to try and fool us again and keep the sheep headed to the slaughterhouse. I'm not too worried about it, we are about 5 years into a 20 process which will result in draining the swamp with or without Donald Trump.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:02 AM   #57
Marcus

Quote:

It's feasible that Trump is in on it, or that he just can't afford such a hot issue in his direct admin.
For sure, there has to be plenty of long time establishment Republicans in on it. Like I said, this isn't a left vs. right thing. This is the sick perverted power hungry corrupt blackmailed world...and that's on both sides of the aisle.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:13 AM   #58
mepps1

Quote:

I still can't help noticing that you've provided precisely no commentary whatsoever on what you believe to be the meaning or significance of the emails and images in question.

Old 12-08-2016, 01:16 PM   #59
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
I still can't help noticing that you've provided precisely no commentary whatsoever on what you believe to be the meaning or significance of the emails and images in question.

Precisely.

I've noticed NY boy is actually going through the phases of awakening. He's very early into it but at least he's paying some attention.

To us unwashed dregs of society, many opinions have changed drastically over the last 10 years or so.

We don't even consider conspiracy conspiracy anymore. It has become research topics and our healthy skepticism for the truth has become full-on "I don't believe shit" unless I can touch, see, hear and it.

Now either we are collapsing like Rome (me thinks) or the alternative media has simply found the key to Pandora's box and we're all getting a peek, but some just wont pull the proverbial head out of the sand to take a good critical look at it.

I see deep, evil and tenacious corruption in the boy's club and it's to the point where FBI, NSA, CIA etc. will admit outrageous wrongdoings and basically tell us sheep it's necessary to be this way to protect us... how f'd up can it be?
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 01:30 PM   #60
Shotmaster

Anyone who takes just a little bit of time to read Podesta's emails will pick up on why this has become a major issue. From his outright references to sacrificing a chicken to "Moloch" to all the coded references in others definitely shows he is communicating to others "in the know". Once you understand he is a member of Bohemian Grove, all of the related pedo references, spirit cooking, weird music and art start pointing in one direction. When you begin correlating all of his close associates whom have been convicted, you can see that "birds of a feather, flock together". It is not a stretch. Like I said, 5 minutes of reading and the stench gets bad really quick. One picture of Alfantis laying on the floor of the restaurant covered in blood while wearing stockings and bright red high heels reveals a lot, especially since this is touted as a "family" restaurant. Of course the corporate media says " move along, nothing to see here".