Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-10-2018, 12:14 PM   #31
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Re: An example of the Athenian argument rebuttal debate from

[quote=El_Mero28;2165479]hell yea. you are definitely the kind of person that told your son "man up" "men don't cry"
there is a 99% correlation with people with your political views and teaching small boys to oppress their emotions.
QUOTE]

Sorry El, you have already written me off as Toxic. I just need to die off so the world will be a better place.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:32 PM   #32
fitz

Tell us Athenian, what does this mean to you?

"In no documented culture do women’s sexual fantasies revolve around granting sexual access to unemployed, unambitious men who occupy the lowest stratum of the social hierarchy. Instead, women are attracted to “toxic masculine” male phenotypes that correlate with testosterone, and they are desirous of men who are socially dominant, who are strategically risk-taking in their behaviors, and who exhibit patterns of behaviors that will allow them to ascend the social hierarchy and defend their positions from encroachers".

I know....you have tranny tendency.

Athenian, do you deny "science"? Do you dispute the quote? A "peer reviewed" "scientist" just called BS on your idea of "toxic masculinity".
How would an "Athenian" answer?

Last edited by fitz; 04-10-2018 at 02:19 PM.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:34 PM   #33
OBLIGATED

This bitch is just another crybaby cock gobbler that will produce nothing but trouble and STDs.Abortion should have been mommas goal because the best part of El shitbird ran down his mommas leg in the portapotty.

Wanna throw shit?
Old 04-10-2018, 01:00 PM   #34
El_Mero28

[quote=riplipper;2165498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
hell yea. you are definitely the kind of person that told your son "man up" "men don't cry"
there is a 99% correlation with people with your political views and teaching small boys to oppress their emotions.
QUOTE]

Sorry El, you have already written me off as Toxic. I just need to die off so the world will be a better place.
and there is the ego. i prove to you we agree. you prove to me we agree. you say that you raise your child in the way i am advocating. we agree

yet you still respond with cold, compassionless sarcasm.

why, because if you sympathize with me you will be seen as weak. why because of your toxic masculinity.......

maybe you do need to just get old n go.
El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #35
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
That almost made me spit out my beer 🍺
Old 04-10-2018, 01:21 PM   #36
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Tell us Athenian, what does this mean to you?

"In no documented culture do women’s sexual fantasies revolve around granting sexual access to unemployed, unambitious men who occupy the lowest stratum of the social hierarchy. Instead, women are attracted to “toxic masculine” male phenotypes that correlate with testosterone, and they are desirous of men who are socially dominant, who are strategically risk-taking in their behaviors, and who exhibit patterns of behaviors that will allow them to ascend the social hierarchy and defend their positions from encroachers".

ill tell you that wealth and good looks, as well as being a bad ass, doesnt mean you have to be emotionally disconnected from the world.

as you are. lol so no exorbitant wealth no good looks no badassery. well at least you have the "emotionally broken" aspect of traditional masculinity down pat.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #37
fitz

Toxic Lesbians...

SHOCK: Texas Subsidized Lesbian Couple’s Adoption of Children They Killed

People in Texas should be angry as hell about this:

An Oregon woman found dead at the base of a Northern California cliff with her spouse and three of their adopted children late last month likely received more than $270,000 from the state of Texas to help care for the children, according to a Texas newspaper.
The San Antonio Express-News reports*the state paid a Jennifer Jean Hart monthly adoption subsidies for her children over the past decade. Hart got nearly $1,900 each month, most recently in March, the newspaper reports.
Most families who adopt children out of foster care from Texas get monthly payments that range from $400 to $545 per child to help cover care costs until the child turns 18, according to the newspaper.
Jennifer and Sarah Hart adopted all six of their children from Texas.
The couple and three of their kids — Markis, 19; Abigail, 14; and Jeremiah, 14 — were confirmed dead after their family’s SUV was discovered at the base of a 100-foot cliff about 20 miles north of Fort Bragg, California, on March 26. Their three other children — Hannah, 16; Devonte, 15; and Sierra, 15 — were believed to have been in the vehicle and are missing.
Though initially investigated as an accident, officials have said in recent days they believe the crash was intentional.
The family left their home in Woodland, Washington, shortly after the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services opened a Child Protective Services investigation in which the Hart children were “identified as potential victims of alleged abuse or neglect” after neighbors contacted authorities.

The liberal media want to make this story go away. Don’t let that happen.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:00 PM   #38
El_Mero28

[quote=riplipper;2165498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
hell yea. you are definitely the kind of person that told your son "man up" "men don't cry"
QUOTE]

and there is the ego. i prove to you we agree. you prove to me we agree. you say that you raise your child in the way i am advocating. we agree

yet you still respond with cold, compassionless sarcasm.

why, because if you sympathize with me you will be seen as weak. why because of your toxic masculinity.......

maybe you do need to just get old n go.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:04 PM   #39
jfjf

The mix of actual intelligence, stupidity and a sprinkling of obscene insults is causing me work place distress. I can’t stop laughing!
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #40
Mana'squal

The pinnacle of public debate is clearly found on spearfishing forums.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mana'squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #41
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post

public debate doesn't exist in the american public anymore. these guys aren't debating, they are regurgitating one liners and demagogic catch phrases.

this is more of a destruction of their racist safe space, than an attempt to change their minds. i know i won't but i get good practice.

i hope you let your little guy cry if he's sad.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #42
Mana'squal

Same coin different side.

Old 04-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #43
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana'squal View Post

i think you should read this

Let’s look at a very common scenario that illustrates these points:

Ben is a 5-year-old boy and he has just begun to ride his new bicycle without training wheels. He is doing great, but suddenly he hits a bump and falls. He doesn’t look injured, but I notice that he has a scared look on his face and starts to cry. With the best intentions in my mind and heart, I say, “Oh Ben, you are doing so great. This was just a silly fall. You are not hurt. Get up and try again.”

As innocuous as these words seem to be at first glance, taking a closer look the message embedded in this communication is an expression of the boy code that states, “this was nothing, toughen up, you are not hurt, no need to cry.” From Ben’s perspective, I completely missed his experiences of feeling scared, hurt, or surprised by the fall. As a result, he may feel invalidated, confused, and alone. After many messages like this from parents, teachers, and peers, Ben will likely learn that feeling scared is not an acceptable emotion for him to have in his repertoire of emotional expression.

Commonly girls do not receive the same treatment. they usually get asked "are you ok? here i can help you feel better"
Old 04-10-2018, 07:55 PM   #44
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
The mix of actual intelligence, stupidity and a sprinkling of obscene insults is causing me work place distress. I can’t stop laughing!
silence on the other matters huh??
back to one liners huh?

i knew scrupulous debate wasn't too much for ya.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:59 PM   #45
Mana'squal

The victim complex in you is on a next level. Take a break, these people are just shit posting to work you up and it's definitely working.