Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
El_Mero28

why its ok to not respect VIOLENT opinions

if you tell me you want me and my whole family deported, even though i haven't been to that country since i was 2, ripping me from my friends, career, hopes and dreams.
i will not respect your opinions.

If you tell me you don't think racism is an issue nowadays.
I will not respect your opinion.

If you tell me that poor people with cancer shouldn't deserve medical treatment because "not everyone can have everything at the same time" or some other stupidity.
I will not respect your opinion.

those are all violent opinions. opinions that lead to the destruction of families, and deaths of people.

Should the opinions of islamist extremists be respected?
should the opinion of the jim crowers have been respected?
should any violent opinions be respected?

El_Mero28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
El_Mero28

Re: why its ok to not respect VIOLENT opinions

http://www.krem.com/article/life/fat.../293-486732404

look at this. this is violence. purposefully not giving people medicine for illness, which is what our politicians do to line their coffers, IS VIOLENCE.

Just look at yemen some of the worlds worst disease epidemics, and our saudi allies won't let the antibiotics in through the port of aiden.

the 1% is stealing from us.

you don't know how many times I've heard americans say something along the lines of "so i went to the dentist for the first time ever" or "oh i can't afford to get sick"

Thats a way more violent version of america than I'm cool with. everyone has ****ed up teeth by the time their 45 and people dying from illness W.W. west style.

Last edited by El_Mero28; 04-15-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:27 AM   #3
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

By your definition, You have already proven over and over again that you consider anyone else's opinion VIOLENT. You show no respect for anyone's opinion that differs from yours, and you do so with personal insults and name calling.

Not sure ANYONE here will see the relevance of this thread.

If you disagree, well, lets just VIOLENTLY "agree to disagree"
Old 04-12-2018, 07:21 AM   #4
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
By your definition, You have already proven over and over again that you consider anyone else's opinion VIOLENT.
lol. any one else?

you mean fitz, obligated, mepps, and rip lipper?

thats not "everyone else" thats you 4.

Ill exclude jfjf because, although i believe he shares your violent opinion he has the intelligence to know those opinions are wrong, so he doesn't really explicitly word them.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:30 AM   #5
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

El halfwit, enslaving others and taking the fruits of their labors with the force of a gun to pay for someone else's medical treatment is violence.

Pat Condell talks about El Marxist.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=arY4Q_1523375887
Old 04-12-2018, 08:35 AM   #6
El_Mero28

no, spending time on right/left wing news sources does not count as research.

I'm talking history, science, and peoples personal experiences as evidence.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #7
JetBoy

You needed another thread to say you don’t respect anyone’s opinion? Ok, Captain Redundancy.
JetBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:37 AM   #8
JetBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post

no, spending time on right/left wing news sources does not count as research.

I'm talking history, science, and peoples personal experiences as evidence.
I think you just made OUR point for us! And now, I’m questioning your, “orientation” as well!
JetBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:00 AM   #9
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBoy View Post
I think you just made OUR point for us! And now, I’m questioning your, “orientation” as well!
He sure did.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:20 AM   #10
Polespearo
Waterman

Let me see if i get this right:

I am reading a Soearfishing forum to look for soearfishing information, meet spearfishing people and share spearfishing stories and you bring VIOLENT POLITICAL bullshit?

Yep you are right; ITS OK TO NOT RESPECT YOU!

And if you want to shieldd behind the “i am at the politics section of the SPEARFISHING FORUM” inwannt to see how you react while having a quiet cofee somewhere and soneone on your viccinity has a megaphone preaching whatever you eant him to be preaching.
Of course you can ignore it or not pay atte tion. But its annoying or disrespectful or violent tonsay the list

This is my while argument for all the lets make soearboard great again and all the politics that is running in what used to be a good forum but has become more a BULLSHIT DUMPSTERR with great history and lots of treasures buried under this new top layer.
Polespearo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #11
mepps1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkL4lVMJqDk

mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #12
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
That was great!
Old 04-12-2018, 11:53 AM   #13
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
That was just classic!!!! "why did you have to bring violence into our home"

Old 04-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #14
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polespearo View Post

I am reading a Soearfishing forum to look for soearfishing information, meet spearfishing people and share spearfishing stories and you bring VIOLENT POLITICAL bullshit?

And if you want to shieldd behind the “i am at the politics section of the SPEARFISHING FORUM” inwannt to see how you react while having a quiet cofee somewhere and soneone on your viccinity has a megaphone preaching whatever you eant him to be preaching.
Of course you can ignore it or not pay atte tion. But its annoying or disrespectful or violent tonsay the list

This is my while argument for all the lets make soearboard great again and all the politics that is running in what used to be a good forum but has become more a BULLSHIT DUMPSTERR with great history and lots of treasures buried under this new top layer.

i don't bring violent political bullshit
why the hell don't you say this to meep, fitz, obligated etc etc etc

they constantly post violent rhetoric calling for the separation of the races???
Edit: they periodically post violent rhetoric calling for separation of the races, and generally constantly simply racist rhetoric.
but sprinkling the violent rhetoric into the non violent rhetoric is nothing new. an old tactic. they don't even realize it they just copy and paste whatever. either way i already explain how racism is indirectly violent because it leads to violence (unfair police killings) <--- very violent.

not a peep.

you know who you should also blame for this??? the ****ing die hard racists on this board.....

fitz, obligated, marcus, rip lipper and jeff.

the confirmation bias is strong in this one.... i don't think you actually care about "non spearing posts"... i just think you possibly subscribe to their "political" views.

if you did care, why start now? they have been spamming the bullshit on there for years, now all of a sudden you care??

maybe my disrespectful tone did the job. but like i said, violence and racism= no respect.

and you do understand not respect does not mean attack violently right.

i disrespect nazis opinions, i don't think we should physically assault anyone. I'm not "antifa" or whatever tiny percent of the general left you want to cling to as the boogieman.

Last edited by El_Mero28; 04-12-2018 at 01:25 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #15
El_Mero28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polespearo View Post

yea i agree its unfortunate that fitz, obligate, mepps, and rip lipper have chosen this site as their racist safe space. thats ultimately the cause of this.

this site is not a safe space, and thats not my problem, its yours. the miami section is dead, so I'm not really bothered at all by this.

its sad that spear board has become, partially, a mouth piece for backwards political movements. not under my control, however.....