Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #16
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: A critique of NIST final report on WTC7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikewrench View Post
You did not answer my question, please answer it. Why are all you whistle-blowers allowed to live? (Or at least keep you internet connections?)
For one thing, I'm not a whistle blower. I'm just one individual disseminating information I've found. To try and answer your question though...do you think the gov't could find enough brain washed individuals to go around murdering hundreds of thousands or millions of innocent people? If they could, do you think it would go unnoticed?? The only thing they can do is step up their disinformation campaign. Videos like those sow seeds of doubt and abandonment of any conspiracy when the viewer finds the truth.
Shutting down everyone's internet connection is not an option either. Do you know what sort of uproar that would cause? Plus, you don't have a static IP address following you around either...yet.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #17
Marcus

Cristoff,

The twin towers were designed to withstand more than 1 hit from a comparible jet. Both towers were stable after being hit. The gov't report said fire brought them down even though all the kerosene (aka jetfuel) blew out of the building upon impact and the remaining was a smoldering black cold office fire in which people from upper floors passed thru to get out. Kerosene will not melt steel. WT7 wasn't hit by a jet. These are all facts.
If you want some more indisputable facts, visit http://www.ae911truth.org/
Anyone who believes it's logical that these 3 buildings could all fall down at free fall speed into it's own footprint, in the same day, due to fire...is either totally ignorant of physics or are not being truthful to themselves.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 01-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #18
Bill McIntyre

Marcus,

I used to think I was a cynic who didn't trust anyone, but after reading your stuff, now I know I'm a babe in the woods. I don't believe in God, or at least not one who answers prayers and intervenes in human affairs, but I have to believe in something. One thing I believe is that the obvious explanation is more often than not the correct one.

If jets hit buildings and then they fall down, they probably fell down because of the jets. The alternative, that our own government set up the buildings for demolition, requires that the government also caused the jets to hit the buildings for a cover story. That is all just too much.

I can't imagine living like you do, believing that shadowy international bankers control all or our lives, that our own government kills us by the thousands, etc. Do you peek out before you open the door to your house, and look around corners with a periscope before you turn? Relax and trust something. There is plenty of evil in the world, but most of its obvious. You don't need to make up conspiracies.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
Q
Simi Valley Spearo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Marcus,

I used to think I was a cynic who didn't trust anyone, but after reading your stuff, now I know I'm a babe in the woods. I don't believe in God, or at least not one who answers prayers and intervenes in human affairs, but I have to believe in something. One thing I believe is that the obvious explanation is more often than not the correct one.

If jets hit buildings and then they fall down, they probably fell down because of the jets. The alternative, that our own government set up the buildings for demolition, requires that the government also caused the jets to hit the buildings for a cover story. That is all just too much.

I can't imagine living like you do, believing that shadowy international bankers control all or our lives, that our own government kills us by the thousands, etc. Do you peek out before you open the door to your house, and look around corners with a periscope before you turn? Relax and trust something. There is plenty of evil in the world, but most of its obvious. You don't need to make up conspiracies.
Bill - I hear what your saying, but Blding 7 should not have fell. Nothing hit it..

Q.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #20
chuam
Marcus Chua

Some of you guys are wearing your tinfoil hats too tight..........

Science flies you to the moon
Religion flies you into buildings

chuam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #21
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
Bill - I hear what your saying, but Blding 7 should not have fell. Nothing hit it..

Q.
Thank you, Q. Furthermore, Jets hitting the building didn't cause the building to fall down, by the 911 report own admission. Fire was the mechanism, according to them. You really need to review the indisputable evidence at http://www.ae911truth.org. You can then choose to be honest with yourself...or not.

"I can't imagine living like you do, believing that shadowy international bankers control all or our lives, that our own government kills us by the thousands, etc. Do you peek out before you open the door to your house, and look around corners with a periscope before you turn? Relax and trust something. There is plenty of evil in the world, but most of its obvious. You don't need to make up conspiracies."

I'm not paranoid at all, Bill. I trust many things like the laws of physics and friends/family....but the Fed gov't isn't one of things I trust and shouldn't, according to our forefathers. Citizens who question the gov't keep us free. I'm not worried about the obvious evil, that's the easiest to deal with. It the in-obvious evil that is the most insidious. Furthermore, I don't "make up" conspiracies. Other people do...like the gov't.
When I watched the towers fall, it naturally didn't make sense to me, especially WTC7 and the fact that an airliner was allowed to hit the Pentagon. I was never very suspect of the gov't before that. My research into it led me to other co-incidences. I then realized it was setup. I then started looking for the reasons why and who engineered it. This isn't kooky assertions and such, it's all factual. Deny the facts if you want but that doesn't make it untrue.
It's rather disturbing when you first come to the realization...but then everything clears up and it all makes sense. You're not perplexed by the stuff you read in the news anymore.

And Chuam, some of you are eating too much grass.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #22
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

And Chuam, some of you are eating too much grass.
You mean in Cali, they eat it, too?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #23
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
You mean in Cali, they eat it, too?
Hell yeah, we bake it in brownies. That way it doesn't hurt our lungs.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #24
Christof
Buddies are the best

So let's say your'e right Marcus... You saying it was all orchestrated simply because some rich building owner wanted an insurance payout???

"Any day diving is a damn good day!!"
Christof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #25
Marcus

Go back and read the full post again, Christoff. BTW, WT7 also contained the SEC office and records of Enron and several other large corporations under investigation. The FBI or CIA office and Guillani's command fortress of which he abandoned for no reason prior to the building falling.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #26
Christof
Buddies are the best

Here is a thought..... Suppose the Govt/Evil bankers, have already wired any building that has "sensitive" material stored there.... Then, if they think it will come out, or, they feel they are losing money on the real estate, could just detonate it, and blame it on planes (Fire), Wind (Storm), or "A design flaw"...

So many things are feasible, but that is where intellegence kicks in, and common sense prevails...... I feel that common sense is the highest human potential on the evolutionary scale.. I may sometimes doubt the future for becoming positive, but overall, I hope that common sense prevails....

"Any day diving is a damn good day!!"
Christof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #27
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christof View Post
So many things are feasible, but that is where intellegence kicks in, and common sense prevails...... I feel that common sense is the highest human potential on the evolutionary scale.. I may sometimes doubt the future for becoming positive, but overall, I hope that common sense prevails....
I'd have to argue that it is THAT sort of complacency and trust in our gov't that has got us into this mess to begin with.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #28
dpc
Dan Chua

I've looked into a lot of the material Marcus is talking about after my co-worker was talking about it. I was definitely not on the consipiracy side initially, making the same arguments that everyone else here has, but there is a whole lot of very suspicous stuff that has never been addressed. The Bldg. 7 stuff is very compelling. My tinfoil hat does keep out lots of those electromagnetc rays though, you guys might want to buy one. I can make one for you at the low price of $19.95 plus shipping if interested.
dpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #29
Marcus

Jimmy Carter supports another investigation into 911
This is quite suprising being that Jimmy Carter was a made man by the CFR just like Obama. Maybe he has been feeling some regrets from his administration and is trying to make up for it.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #30
HurricaneBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Marcus,

That was one of your best posts yet
HurricaneBK is offline   Reply With Quote