Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Private Trips -Florida

Private Trips -Florida Here is your area for finding hunting buddies. Have extra room on your boat? Looking for a boat to jump on? Post here!

Old 08-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
SolarSpear

St. Pete Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing buddies needed

We might join the St. Pete open Tournament this Saturday or just go for fun. Either way we are looking to find people who want to go with my friend and me on Saturday (and other times too really since most of our friends in Tampa don't spearfish and our wives are afraid.) We have a lot of room on the 38' carver going out of Gulfport, FL and when that is too much boat out of 80 locations with my boat club. We are looking for a couple more spearfishing enthusiasts to join in with us before the sign-in Friday if we go for the Open Tournament. We are both in good physical shape, with intermediate in skills at the sport with about 20 trips under our belt and a few good numbers --mostly out of St. Pete. We use scuba tanks usually but sometimes free-dive.
SolarSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
spearhunter11
Surgical Shooter!

Re: St. Pete Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing buddies needed

What's up brother, my Buddy and I wouldn't mind going out with you after the Open. We both have rides already you should sign up. The St. Pete Open is a awesome tourney and you will enjoy the experience, even if you don't sign up you should still come Saturday afternoon! Phillip
spearhunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:03 AM   #3
scubasteve311

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarSpear View Post
We might join the St. Pete open Tournament this Saturday or just go for fun. Either way we are looking to find people who want to go with my friend and me on Saturday (and other times too really since most of our friends in Tampa don't spearfish and our wives are afraid.) We have a lot of room on the 38' carver going out of Gulfport, FL and when that is too much boat out of 80 locations with my boat club. We are looking for a couple more spearfishing enthusiasts to join in with us before the sign-in Friday if we go for the Open Tournament. We are both in good physical shape, with intermediate in skills at the sport with about 20 trips under our belt and a few good numbers --mostly out of St. Pete. We use scuba tanks usually but sometimes free-dive.
Hello solar spear I too am looking for people to shoot with and hopefully add a few friends. I free dive and blow bubbles as well. I mostly shoot at all the bridges and looking to get into some blue water. I work nights so get the mornings to shoot. I usually shot 2 to 3 times a week during the winter. Im almost down to go anytime.
scubasteve311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:22 AM   #4
SolarSpear

Sounds good. Let's go sometime. I actually want to go this Saturday if you are up for it out of John's Pass. We could hit a bridge or go out further. Martin. Give me a call or text 399-1231 (Tampa area code)
SolarSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:11 PM   #5
spin

I'm in st pete too. Looking to get back into it, I'm pretty much a noobie again tho. No scuba. If y'all shoot in 20-30 feet I'd love to join.
spin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:28 PM   #6
82airborne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarSpear View Post
Sounds good. Let's go sometime. I actually want to go this Saturday if you are up for it out of John's Pass. We could hit a bridge or go out further. Martin. Give me a call or text 399-1231 (Tampa area code)
would be good to go most any weekend if you need another sometime I alos go outta st,pete most of the time maximo ramp 60 ft and in scuba primarily bc that's where I have #s run a 24 triton
82airborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 01:44 PM   #7
batespartyof5

Looking for buddies to hook up with for 2016 St. Pete open. Need a boat and friends that's all. Hit me up. I'll be flying in, so let me know thanks!
batespartyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote