Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Sponsor Announcements! > All other sponsors!

All other sponsors! Here, we will plug, pimp, and promote all other sponsors of Spearboard!

Old 04-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
FishNFool
Fishimis Decimus

Thumbs up WoW PLUG for Neptonics!!

Ok I have had by far the most help ever period from Josh from Neptonics....
I mean WOW............
Guy has spent well over two hours on the phone with me as I navigate my way into buying some bigger equipment....
Helped me with everything...even the emergancy spear ....found me a local guy who milled down my shaft to fit the (was impossible to find becouse it was totaly sold everywhere else out but still managed to find some for me) mori slip tip......

SAVED my entire dive trip...and he did it on a weekend!! I am talking GReAt cust service...and here is the best part....his equipment is amazing...

Top of the line......I got one of his bunjee/float line/kelp carrot set ups ..its all intergrated...amazing stuff.....and went w/ his break away clip ..always nice to have on hand ...

If you need to talk to somone who will really take care of his customers get a hold of Neptonics!

www.neptonics.com

Aqua Addict.

DiveR fins for life

www.speardeals.com
http://www.neptonics.com
http://www.freediveshop.com
www.nautilusspearfishing.com
FishNFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
David Deman
twentytwomonk

Send a message via Yahoo to David Deman
Re: WoW PLUG for Neptonics!!

Just a normal day at the office for Josh. Always goes out of his way to get whoever exactly what they need. Damn good guy and a damn good friend.
David Deman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Bill McIntyre

I don't have much experience with his service. I ordered a pair of dive socks and a stringer, and they arrived the next day. Can't beat that.

But I'll just add a different sort of plug. I don't think I'm aware of another vendor who offers such a unique and complete selection of quality stuff that spearfishermen need. I would have to drive all over and visit a lot of web sites to find all the stuff that he offers.

Besides the very best float lines and unique floats like the kelp carrot, you can get an insulated fish bag, Aimrite floats and slip tips, Mori tips, wet suits, the best dive socks I've used, Q-Power reel line in a spool sized to minimize waste, Carter floats, cable and coated cable, crimping kits to rig it all, unique little things like line anchors and breakaway snubber releases that are hard to find elsewhere, swivels, shackles, clips, etc.

Its really one-stop shopping at its best.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
FishNFool
Fishimis Decimus

He was outa the socks =(

Aqua Addict.

DiveR fins for life

www.speardeals.com
Old 04-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
fuzz
fuzzy logic

To echo Bill's sentiments, Josh has taken it upon himself to provide a full range of gear and expanding constantly. He even carries some low-margin items, just to provide the service to spearos.

In the freedive industry, we really get spoiled by the service we are provided. I appreciate Josh's willingness to help & his attempts to create not just a store, but a resource that we can count on.
fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #6
Stick 'EM
Eat Em Raw

I have to agree here too. Nothing but great service. I was very impressed with my new egg float as well as everything else I have ordered from Josh. A great guy, and a great site. -MARK
Old 06-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Boscobob

A few weeks ago I had a need for a bit of Neptonic gear a very short window where I would be somewhere to get in tn the Caribbean and the service was more like I was spending a small fortune rather than thirty bucks or so...

They rock!

Bob
Boscobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #8
bruce_s

Just got socks from him in record time.I just ordered some muzzle bungies.He also has very good pricing.
bruce_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
LOMartin

Great service, answers emails in record time, great website.

Larry O M...
Old 09-04-2008, 02:45 AM   #10
turtle714
IDGAF

Josh strikes again!

I ordered a pair of Argos booties and a floatline with a kelp carrot a couple weeks ago but didn't get any response about it being shipped so I emailed Josh a couple days ago. I received a response within minutes of sending my email assuring me that my stuff was on the way and apologizing for the delay. He had to make a new batch of kelp carrots including mine so it took a bit longer.
Got my stuff today and I must say, the floatline and kelp carrot are AWESOME! Tried on the Argos booties around the house and they look like they're going to be a lot more durable than my old Yazbeck booties. I beat the crap out of my Yazbecks, they're full of holes, tears, etc. so I figured that they won't keep my feet warm enough during the coming winter months. From what Billy Mac says these Argos booties are kickass. Thanks for the gear and awesome customer service Josh!
turtle714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #11
FishNFool
Fishimis Decimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle714 View Post
Josh strikes again!

I ordered a pair of Argos booties and a floatline with a kelp carrot a couple weeks ago but didn't get any response about it being shipped so I emailed Josh a couple days ago. I received a response within minutes of sending my email assuring me that my stuff was on the way and apologizing for the delay. He had to make a new batch of kelp carrots including mine so it took a bit longer.
Got my stuff today and I must say, the floatline and kelp carrot are AWESOME! Tried on the Argos booties around the house and they look like they're going to be a lot more durable than my old Yazbeck booties. I beat the crap out of my Yazbecks, they're full of holes, tears, etc. so I figured that they won't keep my feet warm enough during the coming winter months. From what Billy Mac says these Argos booties are kickass. Thanks for the gear and awesome customer service Josh!

I had the exact same problem with my yaz booties
Was hopping he would put in some changes for this years pair but im not hearing anything towards that idea......

OH and btw Josh is the man...not only will he meet you but he will sit in a parking lot for a full hour *COUGH** i was a hour late finding the exit**COUGH*

Thanks josh!

Aqua Addict.

DiveR fins for life

www.speardeals.com
Old 09-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
Mako Mike
Underwater Point & Click

I've got a few things that I need still to finish out the couple of guns I have left to build. Been having a hard time getting Josh on the phone lately. He has spent plenty of time in the past helping me out.

Anyone know where I can get ball end mills for 5/16" shafts? I think imma go the prater way and do the graphite track method... just need something to route out the track.
Mako Mike is offline   Reply With Quote