Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Sponsor Announcements! > Local Dive Shops

Local Dive Shops This area is reserved for our dive shop sponsors. Please try to support our tournament sponsors! Without them, we would have no tournament prizes.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
CCR Josh
Sponsor

$500 Giveaway from Dive Addicts!

Dive Addicts is going to be completely redoing their online store for 2013 and we are looking for help with suggestions and ideas.... AND we are willing to pay!

We have a $500 gift certificates to give away, here is how you can enter to win it:

1 x $500 gift certificate will be given away to one lucky person on our email list. You can join, and be entered by clicking HERE. Rest assured that your information is safe with us, and you can choose how often you receive emails and about what.

You can get a second entry in the drawing for helping us improve our online store. All you have to do is browse though our online store HERE, and then leave a comment on this forum thread with a suggestion or two to make our new site better, easier to use, better looking etc etc.

That's it! No strings attached. The gift certificate will be given away on Jan 1st, 2013. We will use a random number generator to pick the winner. Winner will posted online and be notified via email.

2 ways to enter to win $500!

Join our email list HERE

Browse our store HERE, come back and leave a suggestion on this thread.

Still loading products into our online store, so let me know if you don't see what you are looking for
CCR Josh is offline   Reply With Quote