Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 06-14-2017, 07:11 PM   #61
techwiz44

Re: The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.

darn right, I'm sick of the whining of these LOSERS since November 8th. And now it's killing people...

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...itled-n2335936

The people on the political left didnít just lose an election last November, they lost their minds. And their leadership has been exploiting that for power and profit ever since.

Immediately after their loss, Democrats did not turn introspective and try to discover why, after eight years of a personally popular president, voters across the country had rejected them in record numbers at every level of government. No, they turned in anger at those who beat them, and no one has had more of that anger directed at them than President Trump.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:52 PM   #62
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Calm down, Francis. You have to understand that these are ignorant naive people that believe the MSM, that is controlled by these globalists/establishment/CIA. They genuinely think the world is going to come to an end.
The people who propagate this agenda are the ones to blame. Those people mentioned above also have an agenda. It appears that Trump was never supposed to be a part of that agenda, so they've kicked it up a notch and sent this seriously deluded sheep into a rage.
I hear some people calling this a false flag but the logic doesn't compute in my mind. Anywho, I stand by my initial assertion that the corrupt MSM and their controllers, along w/ Hillary's corrupt people and the DNC that shut Bernie down are the ones to blame for this ignorant rage.

Last edited by Marcus; 06-15-2017 at 08:59 AM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:30 PM   #63
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
darn right, I'm sick of the whining of these LOSERS since November 8th. And now it's killing people...

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...itled-n2335936

The people on the political left didnít just lose an election last November, they lost their minds. And their leadership has been exploiting that for power and profit ever since.

Immediately after their loss, Democrats did not turn introspective and try to discover why, after eight years of a personally popular president, voters across the country had rejected them in record numbers at every level of government. No, they turned in anger at those who beat them, and no one has had more of that anger directed at them than President Trump.
Correction- Not real people. Legislators.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:49 PM   #64
Marcus

What's Triggering The Left Now? Soon You Won't Be Allowed To Say "Patriot"

Quote:
There was a time when liberals and conservatives both agreed on one thing. They both used to love their country. Though they differed on what values and policies would be best for their homeland, they still had that shred of common ground.

That’s clearly no longer the case. Across the Western world, you’ll find that even moderate liberals are often uncomfortable with terms like “patriotism” and “nationalism.” As for the far-left, they now view these terms as poisonous and archaic. That’s because they want the whole world to be one big happy family, where borders are meaningless, people can freely move from one country to the next, and no society is inherently better than another. They preach diversity, but they want the world to be blended into one drab monoculture that falls in line with their beliefs.

So it was only a matter of time before leftists would start being triggered by patriotic rhetoric. It’s happening in Australia, where Prime Minister Malcom Turnbull recently stated that he wants the government to tighten citizenship and visa requirements...
Old 06-15-2017, 10:13 PM   #65
mepps1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-rep-s...134425698.html

Someone please take this guy out to the ball game.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:47 AM   #66
manmarvel

"There was a time when liberals and conservatives both agreed on one thing. They both used to love their country."

YUP! liberals are stuck in haze of patriotism. not anymore. we see the evils, death, and murder prepetraded by our govt. How can we love a country that kills 1,000 innocent iraqis civillians a month. how can we love a country who doesn't provide medicine for its coal workers, how could we love country that has a billion dollar for profit jail industry that lobbies for racist laws????

IDK how you can love a govt responsible for so much death. like the country the land sure thats awesome i love it, but the people??? idk y'all are cool w/ mass incarceration of black people, and the "blue wall of silence" that is responsible for so much loss and death. how can you love death???

Last edited by manmarvel; 06-18-2017 at 10:23 AM.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #67
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
"There was a time when liberals and conservatives both agreed on one thing. They both used to love their country."

YUP! liberals are stuck in haze of patriotism. not anymore. we see the evils, death, and murder prepetraded by our govt. How can we love a country that kills 1,000 innocent iraqis civillians a month. how can we love a country who doesn't provide medicine for its coal workers, how could we love country that has a billion dollar for profit jail industry that lobbies for racist laws????

IDK how you can love a govt responsible for so much death. like the country the land sure thats awesome i love it, but the people??? idk y'all are cool w/ mass incarceration of black people, and the "blue wall of silence" that is responsible for so much loss and death. how can you love death???
Do you know the difference between 'country' and 'gov't'??? You seem a bit confused. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this board that "loves" our gov't.
You need to look up the historic definition of 'liberal'. You talk like a progressive that thinks that more gov't is the solution. That's just idiotic.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:43 PM   #68
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Do you know the difference between 'country' and 'gov't'??? You seem a bit confused. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this board that "loves" our gov't.
You need to look up the historic definition of 'liberal'. You talk like a progressive that thinks that more gov't is the solution. That's just idiotic.
ill argue from an anecdotal point

I've heard the phrase "vote american" hundreds of times to mean vote trump.

trump is continuing all those evil things. MORE IMPORTANTLY

you can't say Patriotism, and not your specific personal definition, but the meta-term, the definition of patriotism in the american subconscious
you can't say that patriotism, isn't part of the continuation of the oppressive forces.
theres nothing wrong w/ patriotism per se, but if its patriotism to a politician that will continue these evils

well **** that. see what i mean? see how "patriotism" is tied into the govt?

Moreso what patriotic language is usually codename for facist language.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:54 AM   #69
HARVESTER

Quote:
ill argue from an anecdotal point

I've heard the phrase "vote american" hundreds of times to mean vote trump.

trump is continuing all those evil things. MORE IMPORTANTLY

you can't say Patriotism, and not your specific personal definition, but the meta-term, the definition of patriotism in the american subconscious
you can't say that patriotism, isn't part of the continuation of the oppressive forces.
theres nothing wrong w/ patriotism per se, but if its patriotism to a politician that will continue these evils

well **** that. see what i mean? see how "patriotism" is tied into the govt?

Moreso what patriotic language is usually codename for facist language.

I've taken a hiatus from fishing/diving because I've grown tired of getting fookd by the G (use to run a commercial operation). They used our hard-earned data locating our productive spots and closed either the spots or the good seasons. So I don't and wont fish until some "restitution" is allotted ( and I'm not taking about a few fish as long as we install monitoring devices aboard our vessels).

having said that, why are you here? I've seen no reports or any contribution from you here except to bitch about race. isn't there plenty of forums out there to do that?

Go spend a ton of money on a business, work your arse off, then have lovey G take it all away, then come here and I'll listen to some of your BS. otherwise go toblacckmengetting****ed.com or whatever and fap yourself silly.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:46 AM   #70
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
I've taken a hiatus from fishing/diving because I've grown tired of getting fookd by the G (use to run a commercial operation). They used our hard-earned data locating our productive spots and closed either the spots or the good seasons. So I don't and wont fish until some "restitution" is allotted ( and I'm not taking about a few fish as long as we install monitoring devices aboard our vessels).

having said that, why are you here? I've seen no reports or any contribution from you here except to bitch about race. isn't there plenty of forums out there to do that?

Go spend a ton of money on a business, work your arse off, then have lovey G take it all away, then come here and I'll listen to some of your BS. otherwise go toblacckmengetting****ed.com or whatever and fap yourself silly.

im here cause, **** A WHITE SUPREMACIST SAFESPACE ON SPEARBOARD.

lol got an issue?? haha join the party.

oh wow your reasoning is spot on ---- govt practiced unfair law on me, so i will ignore govt practicing unfair law on others.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:21 AM   #71
mepps1

Quote:

oh wow your reasoning is spot on ---- govt practiced unfair law on me, so i will ignore govt practicing unfair law on others.
Whoa! Easy on the caps, there, big guy. Wouldn't want people to start putting those at the beginning of a sentence, or something literate like that.

LITTERASEE IS THE KNEW RASISM, PEEPLE!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #72
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
Whoa! Easy on the caps, there, big guy. Wouldn't want people to start putting those at the beginning of a sentence, or something literate like that.

LITTERASEE IS THE KNEW RASISM, PEEPLE!!!!!!!!!
I needed a good laugh.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:49 AM   #73
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
I needed a good laugh.
I wasn't going to say anything about it. But when a window popped up on my computer indicating that I was running low on font due to some sort of malicious attack of histrionic capitalization, I felt that my back was against the wall.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:58 PM   #74
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Quote:

Manmanure,

You ever watch this movie? You are the white kid near the end. Listen real good!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

Last edited by fitz; 06-20-2017 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:13 AM   #75
Marcus

Does this sound like anyone we know? Hmmmm....

"Tone Policing" And The Left's Anger Privilege

Quote:
If you want to know who has privilege in a society and who doesn’t, follow the anger...

There are people in this country who can safely express their anger. And those who can’t. If you’re angry that Trump won, your anger is socially acceptable. If you were angry that Obama won, it wasn’t.

James Hodgkinson’s rage was socially acceptable. It continued to be socially acceptable until he crossed the line into murder. And he’s not alone. There’s Micah Xavier Johnson, the Black Lives Matter cop-killer in Dallas, and Gavin Long, the Black Lives Matter cop-killer in Baton Rouge. If you’re black and angry about the police, your anger is celebrated. If you’re white and angry about the Terror travel ban, the Paris Climate treaty, ObamaCare repeal or any leftist cause, you’re on the side of the angry angels. But if you’re white and angry that your job is going to China or that you just missed being killed in a Muslim suicide bombing, your anger is unacceptable.

If you’re an angry leftist, your party leader, Tom Perez will scream and curse into a microphone, and your aspiring presidential candidate, Kirsten Gillibrand, will curse along, to channel the anger of the base. But if you’re an angry conservative, then Trump channeling your anger is “dangerous” because you aren’t allowed to be angry.

Not all anger is created equal. Some anger is privileged rage.

Good anger gets you a gig as a CNN commentator. Bad anger gets you hounded out of your job. Good anger isn’t described as anger at all. Instead it’s linguistically whitewashed as “passionate” or “courageous”. Bad anger however is “worrying” or “dangerous”. Angry left-wing protesters “call out”, angry right-wing protesters “threaten”. Good anger is left-wing. Bad anger is right-wing.

Socially acceptable displays of anger, from Occupy Wall Street to Black Lives Matter riots to the anti-Trump marches to the furious campus protests, are invariably left-wing.

Left-wing anger over the elections of Bush and Trump was sanctified. Right-wing outrage over Obama’s victory was demonized. Now that left-wing anger led a Bernie Sanders volunteer to open fire at a Republican charity baseball practice outing. And the media reluctantly concedes that maybe both sides should moderate their rhetoric. Before listing examples that lean to the right like “Lock her up”.

Not all anger is created equal. Anger, like everything else, is ideologically coded
Why were chants of “Lock her up” immoderate, but not Bush era cries of “Jail to the chief”?

Why were Tea Party rallies “ominous” but the latest We Hate Trump march is “courageous”?

Why is killing Trump on stage the hottest thing to hit Shakespeare while a rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask was hounded by everyone from the Lieutenant Governor of Missouri to the NAACP?
Not all anger is created equal. Anger, like everything else, is ideologically coded. Left-wing anger is good because its ideological foundations are good. Right-wing anger is bad because its ideology is bad.

It’s not the level of anger, its intensity or its threatening nature that makes it good or bad.

And that is why the left so easily slips into violence. All its ideological ends are good. Therefore its means, from mass starvation to gulags to riots and tyranny, must be good. If I slash your tires because of your Obama bumper sticker, I’m a monster. But if you key my car because of my Trump bumper sticker, you’re fighting racism and fascism. Your tactics might be in error, but your viewpoint isn’t....