Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 03-28-2003, 12:44 PM   #1
sharpshooter

private/charter spearfishing in june or july

Thinking of going to the keys for about a week. My girlfriend only snorkles. She has never been down there in the keys. Last year we went to cayman brac for a week. I dove in the morning and spent the afternoon with her snorkeling. I'd like to hook up with somebody that knows what their doing. I love to spearfish. Thanks in advance for the info.!!!
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 08:24 AM   #2
jaxdiverdan

Spearfishing Keys

Check out seaclusive charters, www.seaclusive.com if spearfishings your thing... though I would think twice about bringing my girlfriend. - Jax

Last edited by jaxdiverdan; 04-04-2003 at 12:40 PM.
jaxdiverdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 08:31 AM   #3
richhermes
Nappy Headed Ho

www.seaclusive.com is a Bad link.
richhermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 12:58 PM   #4
fernandezh
Homicidal Brown Monkey

Send a message via AIM to fernandezh Send a message via Yahoo to fernandezh
www.islandventure.com

Jose,
Try the following link : www.islandventure.com The captain knows the waters pretty well and can get you and your girlfriend onto a shallow-water reef (20-25 ft) depths where you will be able to spear and have her snorkel at the same time. The captain has his own air compressor and can also do NITROX fills which are included in the price of $55 which also includes tanks if you don't want to use yours. He gives a special discount if you book 3 trips with him. When I was there I did 2 tanks in the morning, came back for lunch, and ran back out with him for 2 tanks in the afternoon. Send me an email, and I'll attach my dive log that tells a little about the dives I did. With Island Venture charters I also dove the Speigel Grove, the Bibb and Duane (about 130' range) where I saw some pretty good grouper, hogs and AJ's. He is based out of Key Largo and allows only 6 divers at a time on his boat unlike most of the other cattle boats in the area. If you are interested I can also help you with lodging arrangements with a good room for $50 a night.

It definitely is the most affordable, and best charter boat on Key Largo.

Hector

fernandezh@benning.army.mil

Last edited by fernandezh; 04-03-2003 at 01:01 PM.
fernandezh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 12:43 PM   #5
jaxdiverdan

I can't fn spell

try seaclusive again without the comma.
jaxdiverdan is offline   Reply With Quote