Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 04-24-2014, 10:40 PM   #1
bradfisherman

Achilles Dinghy (Great Condition)

Hey Guys,
I have here an inflatable dinghy I bought a while back. Has fresh registration, renewed up until 2015 and includes the muscle tags. Has absolutely NO PATCHES, and has held air for 2 months since I have inflated it, loosing absolutely no rigidity. The dinghy has a couple paint splotches, due to a failed paint job I had attempted a while back, but most of it has fallen off. The PVC is in great condition, and looks very nice. Wooden floors and seats are in great condition with no dings or chips in them. Motor mount looks great as well. just replaced my dock lines with brand new 3 strand (not pictured). Oars included. Looking for $350 obo, and open to trades depending on what you have.
Thanks for reading and Happy Fishing Guys!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dingy.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	204604  
bradfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote