Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States A forum for the states of New York and New Jersey to better define the highly populated eastern US coast

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-19-2018, 03:48 PM   #2161
Re: Daily Vis report thread

Originally Posted by jersymudsniper View Post
The bay water was clean. If you went that late you got some clean outgoing water. It sucked at 930. Water was balls cold. I aint going back till april I didnt see any fish but wasnt looking to hard or diveing in fishy spots. Viz sucked and my hands were numb. Did a quick drift back and done.
True, you probably left when it was becoming better.
The cold is not an issue if you have a good suit. What's the point of a winter suit if you only go when water is warm ?
I can say that my 5 mm open suit MAKO works wonderful. Perhaps it's the neoprene, the suit juice, I don't know, but my body was fine. The problem is the fingers and feet. It hurts terribly even with 7 mm gloves and two socks. I don't see any solution beside shaking and moving hands and it works more or less. Anyways, for the record I uploaded the video.
It's not Key West for sure.
Ric is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: