Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Members List

kwtony kwtony is offline

Snorkel Master

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
  1. eddie1987
    08-06-2015 07:56 AM
    bro i saw your mantis roller gun build and that cuddle RA barrel looks sick.. How did u make the barrel shape it if u dont mind me asking?
  2. sharpshooter
    05-14-2015 07:51 AM
    Thanks for the Koah feedback.
  3. sharpshooter
    05-13-2015 07:55 AM
    I know you have shot a lot of different guns. Have you tried a Koah Battle Axe? Thinking of retiring Ole Faithful. A 54 Biller LTD paduak that have had for 15 years or more. Death Stick,Bonafide,Koah have enclosed or semi enclosed tracks. Best feature is the quick free shaft to line shaft change. 90 percent of the time I am free shafting here off of St.Pete. locally or the MG. The other 10 percent of the time a quick line shaft change would of been good. For AJ,cobia,etc. in the water column or a fish back far in the ledge. Thanks.
  4. mc diver 36
    03-06-2015 07:41 AM
    mc diver 36
    Hey Tony I saw a Rob Allen 1300 on craigslist for $200 ramrod Key I know you're an RA fan so I thought I would pass this along
  5. mc diver 36
    11-03-2014 02:45 PM
    mc diver 36
    Where do you get those little rock anchors, I like the looks of those.Thanks
  6. slowboat
    09-21-2014 07:59 AM
    sorry got busy with work , but yes I have a pair of ice fins I don't use , has a few scratches and are really clear , I have kept them inside and covered . I used them twice . my number is 305 942 9177 will pull them out and inspect them and then get back to you , I wear a 8-9 cressi gara and with these I had to use fin socks and have fin keepers for them also .
  7. malibujohn
    07-26-2014 10:04 AM
    A lil kick in the pants to get those guys going!!! West coast would have jacked that up!!!
  8. syco305
    03-03-2014 10:07 PM
    Trying to take my son wen he comes down on military leave in middle of march close to the end of march he tld me they will give it to him. He's in the marines
  9. syco305
    03-03-2014 10:05 PM
    Im aslo looking for jumping mackerel reef
  10. syco305
    03-03-2014 10:02 PM
    Hey Tony how can i find capt. grumpy off of islamorada

About Me

  • About kwtony
    Lower Keys
  • Signature
    IG @kw.tony


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-04-2020 03:48 AM
  • Join Date: 12-12-2011


Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 10

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.

The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com