Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Politics/Religion Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Should muslims be banned from entering the USA (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=186722)

OBLIGATED 12-08-2015 12:54 PM

Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Take the poll!http://wpri.com/2015/12/08/poll-do-y...trance-to-u-s/

theburb 12-08-2015 01:40 PM

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

How do you verify ones religion? Are you not allowed to change, convert, take a break or just lie?

ReefGuy 12-08-2015 02:04 PM

We can just ask them to quote a passage from the Quoran, and if they can, just shoot them.

Words just can't express how much I hate trump.

OBLIGATED 12-08-2015 02:22 PM

They should of said "we are closed to ALL immigration"!He may not say things right or be PC but a lot of Americans are getting behind Trump.He at least leads and has some backbone unlike the Democrats or Rhinos sucking the country dry.

Look at the poll numbers!LOL

anthropisces 12-08-2015 04:27 PM

The question is not whether Muslims should be banned from entering the USA, but whether they WILL be banned from entering the USA; they will not. They'll be allowed entry and before long there will be more Muslims than you can shake a stick at and there will be all sorts of high-adventure as a result.

Marcus 12-08-2015 05:10 PM

I agree. They'll get here legally or illegally w/ the CIA's help. After all, there's lots of false flags to commit until you finally give up your gun rights.

North Star 12-09-2015 01:28 AM

Yes, they should be banned from entering the United States. There are plenty of Islamic countries for them to live in. They don't want to assimilate into our way of life as defined by the constitution, they instead want to practice civilizational jihad and impose sharia law on us. No thanks.

riplipper 12-09-2015 04:54 AM

Trump whether you like him or not, is freakin brilliant. He knows how to play the msm and is having a blast using them as puppets for a huge share of media time vs the other candidates. And the public is loving having someone so politically incorrect for a change.

Again, the guy is a bufoon but he is not a fool. He is saying things the average Joe has been saying for years...

I love watching the other candidates try to either criticize the shit out of him or just try to rephrase his ideas to jump on the bandwagon....great entertainment .

I am watching more news than ever before due to the pure entertainment value.....Its actually the first "real" reality show....

mepps1 12-09-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riplipper (Post 2082750)
Trump whether you like him or not, is freakin brilliant. He knows how to play the msm and is having a blast using them as puppets for a huge share of media time vs the other candidates. And the public is loving having someone so politically incorrect for a change.

Again, the guy is a bufoon but he is not a fool. He is saying things the average Joe has been saying for years...

I love watching the other candidates try to either criticize the shit out of him or just try to rephrase his ideas to jump on the bandwagon....great entertainment .

I am watching more news than ever before due to the pure entertainment value.....Its actually the first "real" reality show....

Yup.

fishfan 12-09-2015 12:08 PM

Didn't Carter ban Iranians from entering the US during when they held US hostages? I seem to remember something along those lines.

Marcus 12-09-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riplipper (Post 2082750)
Its actually the first "real" reality show....

But it's not real. Trump doesn't have any core values. He's just an entertainer. Also, the news is in on the game. Trump would fail miserably in any real debate with someone who knows what he's talking about like Rand.

ReefGuy 12-09-2015 01:06 PM

ok, so xenophobic pandering to the mob = genius and "entertainment value" is an important factor in choosing the president. Wonderful state for the republican party and for America.

Markio 12-09-2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 2082783)
But it's not real. Trump doesn't have any core values. He's just an entertainer. Also, the news is in on the game. Trump would fail miserably in any real debate with someone who knows what he's talking about like Rand.

Agree 100%. Trump might be great at running a corporation but not a country.
The guy loves to say what we all want to say but he has no clue as to how to fix the issues.

Yes the USA should not allowed Muslims in the US. They want to live a life that does not conform with out core values and constitution.
If they want to come here is for two reasons: to tolerate our culture while advancing their lives and make money or to shoot us once they can't tolerate us anymore.
I'm yet to see signs of any Muslim community in the US that are actively criticizes the radical Muslims... It seems pretty obvious to me that they are one way or another getting a kick of the whole situation.... It's BS.

Marcus 12-09-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markio (Post 2082793)
I'm yet to see signs of any Muslim community in the US that are actively criticizes the radical Muslims..

They do speak out, it's just that the MSM doesn't cover it. It doesn't fit the deep state agenda. The deep state wants a religious war.

http://time.com/4112830/muslims-pari...islam-condemn/

techwiz44 12-09-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfan (Post 2082780)
Didn't Carter ban Iranians from entering the US during when they held US hostages? I seem to remember something along those lines.

It is ALREADY LAW. Damn media keeps repeating an outright lie to fit with their agenda...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...hostage_crisis

Here is number eight US Code 1182, inadmissible aliens. This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress, House and Senate, and signed by a Democrat president.

"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

TRUMP is RIGHT, but the TERRORIST in the white house will never have the balls to use it like Jimmy Carter. 15,000 Iranians were DEPORTED. Let's see if we can do the same to those who favor sharia law which is anti-american:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::g un::gun: