Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Florida East Coast Spearfishing (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Limited dive time!!!! Wife is pregnant!!!!! (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=92173)

Hector 09-15-2009 08:48 PM

Limited dive time!!!! Wife is pregnant!!!!!

Alright guys & gals!! I have the best news to share, but at a price:thumps:
The wife is now about 3 months pregnant and Daddy needs some serious dive time. I have made a great deal of awesome connections on spearboard and am looking to make alot more. I freedive and dont mind scuba diving either, I own a boat which is a little finicky at best:D I would love to meet some spearos and do some diving before lock down. I will travel and will more than pull my weight on the boat, if anyone has a spot east or west coast I would greatly appreciate the invite. Dive safe and thanks,
Hector

Mariner 09-15-2009 08:52 PM

Re: Limited dive time!!!! Wife is pregnant!!!!!

Lol... Congrats brother!!!

kitespearo 09-16-2009 06:39 AM

Felicitaciones Hector
Que sea Sano

Bang Stick 09-16-2009 07:40 AM

I am in the same boat as you but my wife is due Dec 29th. Trying to go two to three times a week. After that is changing poop diapers and 2 hrs. of sleep. THANK GOD FOR JACK DANIELS!! :thumps:

oto_gc 09-16-2009 09:57 AM

shit, the first one is easy, you'll still have 1/2 of your life left, once the second one comes, your freetime will be reduced to about 5-10% :eek: I can give you some pointers and free counseling if you need it.

get ready for the no-sleep shock the first few weeks, raging hormones, bad temper, mood swings, etc. After 3-4 months things start to get better and it actually becomes fun after 6 months.

Congrats bro!

RyanofOZ 09-16-2009 02:03 PM

I am in the same boat as the rest of you. Wife due in April and I am trying to absorb all the Nitrox I can take for the remaining time I have left. Good luck brother. We are all going to need it after our wives pop...

SeaWeed 09-16-2009 03:10 PM

Congrats Hector

deepdown 09-16-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hp6169 (Post 1045582)
Alright guys & gals!! I have the best news to share, but at a price:thumps:
The wife is now about 3 months pregnant and Daddy needs some serious dive time. I have made a great deal of awesome connections on spearboard and am looking to make alot more. I freedive and dont mind scuba diving either, I own a boat which is a little finicky at best:D I would love to meet some spearos and do some diving before lock down. I will travel and will more than pull my weight on the boat, if anyone has a spot east or west coast I would greatly appreciate the invite. Dive safe and thanks,
Hector

Congrats! Guess you're not a HOMO after all. ;)

Get it while its good!

Take care,

G

Powerhead 09-16-2009 03:51 PM

Wait till she has the baby comes!

Your spearing days are over.

Have fun.

Rick

Mariner 09-16-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepdown (Post 1046018)
Congrats! Guess you're not a HOMO after all. ;)

Get it while its good!

Take care,

G

:lol:

DiveGal 09-16-2009 04:49 PM

It sounds like if you guys had been doing more diving, you'd have less babies coming! :D Only joking... Congratulations on the new additions. :thumps:

Hector 09-16-2009 04:49 PM

:thumps:thanks guys, now does anyone have spot for my non-homo ass??

pelagic hunter 09-16-2009 06:06 PM

you guys are all fukd !! i mean that in the best possible way !:thumps:

Bulit7 09-16-2009 10:27 PM

Congrats Hector! The first is allways exciting!

Fire that mechanic of yours...

B Lang 09-17-2009 11:38 AM

Just found out I am going to be a dad come May also. Luckily our parents live very close and have been driving us nuts for grandchildren so finding a babysitter for the day shouldn't be a problem.