Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum

Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum (http://www.spearboard.com/index.php)
-   Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing (http://www.spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HeadHunter Video (http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=195056)

HeadHunter 10-06-2017 02:11 PM

HeadHunter Video

Well, after Irma and now another TS heading near here, I though I'd post some videos.... New little wreck in 220', Ricky getting 'er done.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Gz...ature=youtu.be

cldomson1 10-06-2017 03:44 PM

Re: HeadHunter Video

Nice wreck and fish.

But did he lose a shaft and the 2 fish he shot poorly??

Prob not the best video to post online.

C

gogators27 10-06-2017 05:25 PM

Awesomeness! thanks for posting

missionmagnet 10-06-2017 05:50 PM

[quote=cldomson1;2153575]Nice wreck and fish.

But did he lose a shaft and the 2 fish he shot poorly??

Prob not the best video to post online.

C[/QUOTE

Awesome video!! looks like one fish got away with a shaft, it happens.. No need to arm chair quarterback.. Dan, I wish your channel was public that way I could binge on y'alls unreal shooting while I'm sitting up here on the side of a mountain.

zackistre 10-06-2017 08:53 PM

For sure cldomson always has some smart asds remark or tries to make people look bad pretty often. Jealousy sure brings out the best in some. Keep posting the awesome videos.

cldomson1 10-06-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zackistre (Post 2153590)
For sure cldomson always has some smart asds remark or tries to make people look bad pretty often. Jealousy sure brings out the best in some. Keep posting the awesome videos.

Really? Just saying what everyone is thinking. And trying to protect this sport.

I love Danís videos. But this isnít one I would have posted. The internet trolls will use it against us somehow.

C

jfjf 10-06-2017 09:37 PM

I loved the video. Amazing how slow he moves and how much he does in 4-5 minutes. Even took the time to stop and shake hands with the locals...

There are a lot of things to be learned from that video, if you pay attention.

The only perfect shooter is a video editor.

HeadHunter 10-07-2017 08:23 AM

No worries. We dove the spot several more times. The fish and shaft were both recovered.

CuzzA 10-07-2017 08:43 AM

Great video... I thought to myself that fish and shaft were likely retrieved. Probably right next to the structure after the dust settled?

Thanks for sharing Dan. I love seeing these deep water dives.

sharpshooter 10-07-2017 08:47 AM

Thanks again for another video. Can barely make out the little wreck with all the lion fish. Looks like it would of been fairly easy to get stung while stringing up.

steelcity 10-07-2017 11:35 AM

It looked back dive worthy. Figured that was the case.

dkay 10-07-2017 06:37 PM

Great video! Thanks for sharing, Dan. I love how those deep water fish are so curious compared to the skittish ones we see in shallow.

Marcus 10-07-2017 06:50 PM

Frankly, I'm surprised of how dead acting those fish were on the stringer even though they were both still breathing. I'd scrambled their brains for fear of them thrashing around creating havoc for such a big fish. Anywho, great vid! Thanks, Dan!

captadam123 10-07-2017 09:07 PM

nice videos as always. You always find a critic on these forums.

GatorNative 10-07-2017 10:20 PM

Excellent!! Great vid. Not a lot of entertainment on Gulfcoast forums these days. Can't think why. :scratch:
Nice bounce on that little meat barge - stacked with gags.