View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

2011 LCUDC Shootout

Port Fourchon, LA – September 16 & 17, 2011
1) Applicable Council Derby Board rules apply to the Shootout. The Shootout is open to Council Clubs and their members, retired members, prospective members, and Jr. members. Tickets are $50 each. You may commit via phones to Terry Migaud @ 504 833-1884 or 504 452-8942 or e-mail to tgmigaud@cox.net payable at the Shootout site. All divers must be known before 5 AM on Friday, September, 16, 2011.
2) Eligible fishes are: AMBERJACK, BARRACUDA, COBIA, GROUPER (any legal grouper), JACK CRVELLE, MANGROVE SNAPPER, DRUM, & MISCELLANOUS (no redfish, ocean sunfish, shark, red snappers, and any other fish that is out of season or ban or not allow under State and/or Federal Regulations) Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places.
3) Awards for Club, Boat, King, Queen, Skin Diver, & Junior Diver (17 and under) (new for 2011), $100 cash prize for the most Lion Fish (if a tie, the prize will be split).
4) Boats can leave no earlier than 5 AM on Friday, September 16. All Boats must return to port on the 16th.
Boats can leave no earlier than 5 AM on Saturday, September 17.
5) All Divers must be committed before 5 AM on Friday, September 16.
6) All Dive Boats must display a dive flag while diving. The Council request that all boats and divers have fun, dive safe, have dive insurance, and yield to the wishes and desires of the oil rigs and work boats. That all divers enjoy themselves at Port Fourchon but use good common sense with dealing with the Marinas and the Fishermen.
7) Weight-in close on Friday 8 PM with some flexibility. On Saturday, the scales will close at 7 PM.
8) Ports for the Shootout will be limited to the Flouchon/Grand Isle area.
9) A $50 Calcutta for the largest fish shot. Money must be pay before 5 AM Friday 16. Winner gets the Cash.
Each diver will receive a Council Shootout T-Shirt, 3 raffle tickets for the fish sculptor by Lamar Ard (to benefit “Save the Rigs”, (the ticket will be pull just ahead of the awards presentation) 2 meals, beer and drinks for the meals. In order to insure enough food for the meals, it is requested that you commit as early as possible.
The Shootout site is located at Chris Moran’s Motel and Marina (same location as in the past) Call: 985 396-3900 as soon as possible to book your room. It is requested that you book for 3 nights: Thursday, Sept. 15 to Sat, Sept. 17. Plan to leave on Sunday morning in order not to drink and drive and stay over for the Party.
All money raised will go for the t-shirts, the meals, prize money, and $10 from each diver towards the raffle.
The awards are donated by Terry Migaud. The Council will donate $500. Each club is requested to donate $150 for the Shootout. Entrance prizes may be brought to the Shoot Out site.
New Most Lion Fish - $100 Prize, if a tie, the prize will be split. Details of how to handle the fish safely will follow shortly.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote