View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #78
reelintense

Send a message via Skype™ to reelintense
Re: Action in Costa Rica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear CR View Post
Will be there 1st of April for about a month.

What are charters running down there now?
Spear CR, this area (los suenos marina) is unfortunately the high rent district of Costa. my boat is usually $1200 per day for offshore and $1000 day inshore. i can do $1000 for a mix of inshore and offshore full day. and $800 for full day inshore. as i want to go spearing as much as possible. gas here is $5.03 gallon and i usually burn 80-90 gallons doing a full day offshore. and then have about another $100 in food drinks and misc expenses. we usually have to go 20-30 miles out to begin bluewater stuff. whereas off of the nicoyan peninsula the run is much shorter. my boat is a totally legal licsenced CR flagged (duty paid) charterboat kept in the marina which all adds to the cost . i can also help arrange transportation and lodging. we have a beatifull 3bd 3 bath oceanview condo in los suenos the management co rent for $800 night , i can rent it out directly for $400 night. by comparision a single oceanview room in the Marriot is about $360/ night. if you are on facebook check out "reel intense adventures- costa rica" for pics and more info. if this is above what you were looking to spend let me know and i would be more than happy to help co-ordinate something in your price range, i have numerous contacts with lower cost boats outside the marina and can help with lodging in all price ranges
US call 561-459-5355
CR call 506-8718-2357
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reel-I...26803137340518

"the master fo the art of living makes little distinction between his work or play, love or leisure, religion or education. He simply pursues his vision of excellence in everything he does, leaving others to decide which is which; to him, he is always doing both"
reelintense is offline   Reply With Quote