View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #256
z1taz
Blue Water Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to z1taz
Re: Pathos 125 Sniper....A new Gun...a whole new build...pics heavy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearq8 View Post
Marco ... I love you too! But seriously now ... without all this BS ... I mean I saw some of your videos and you also test guns ... are you really not impressed with how a pipe gun can shoot an 8mm shaft so well? Forget for a minute how crazy you are about me and really, I am fine with you not liking my spearing way or my inability to load guns ... really I don't mind that. But you have that Alemmani roller and you have that Seal double roller ... I know you are not science minded and don't believe in that but you saw the test ... you really don't think you can gain anything from that information? I mean come on!
as usual mr Madj , your improvements , even if they are conclusive for you in yr pool tests , means nothing at all when you are not able to apply this correctly on a fish ...which you are not able to !
And guess why ? because you are a poor spearo , so again you d better improve yrself , it would be more useful in your case !

and when you kill one small fish , better to kill 2 at least when they are running fast ! ( 2 fishes = 2 shots in my photo from Fiji )

Last edited by z1taz; 09-10-2017 at 04:29 PM.
z1taz is offline   Reply With Quote