View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:38 PM   #1
Spearsurf

First Dive Boat!

Hey Gang,

Hope you all are doing great and ready for an amazing summer! I am very excited to announce that I am finally ready to pull the trigger on one of my lifelong dreams and buy a boat! Not just a Craigslist beater boat or an inflatable...I'm talking about a REAL boat. A boat worthy of going on countless voyages to sea and making it back to tell stories of adventure and FISH!

I've been saving up for the last 5 years to make this happen. That being said, I am still going to have to find a used boat. A NICE used boat. While I can't afford a new boat, I can certainly entertain a boat that has been meticulously cared for and that is in AMAZING mechanical condition. I am not a boat mechanic, nor do I want to end up one by default. I am looking for something seaworthy and "turn key" and ready to rock! A few boxes I want to check off are: 1.) must have a small cabin that sleeps 2-3 people. 2.) Good on gas! 3.) Dialed in for diving/spearfishing 3.) Solid working computers/GPS 4.) At least 18 Feet.

My favorite boats are: RADON, PARKER & BOSTON WHALER

Attached are some photos of the type of boat, look and style I am going for.

I live in the Monterey Bay, California. Please reach out to me if you have a boat you feel fits the bill of what I am looking for. Please do not send me any boats that "need work" or "have a few issues". Again, only looking for something solid, safe and turn key. This will be my first boat and I just had a son, so I can't screw around with an unsafe boat that breaks down out at sea.

I am a SERIOUS buyer for the right boat and rest assured, whoever I buy from I can promise you your boat will live an amazing life with me and I will treat it with the upmost respect and take pride in every aspect of owning and maintaining it.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Many thanks and happy diving!

RT
Spearsurf is offline   Reply With Quote