View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #22
maidendeth13
SLO Cal

Re: 50" hybrid gun for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochosla View Post
Deadmanh, I'm not going to get all bent out of shape over their comments. In fact, I appreciate everyone telling me about the gun and the pitfalls with them. I'm lucky that I'm not having the same problems and I even contacted the builder who is backing up their work. Now that I'm paying more attention, the gun needs to have the trigger/pushrod replaced as it is short and has too much play. I will fix that and either sell it or keep it.

As far as the difference between this gun and my Wong, the Wong is simply built better and with no defects whatsoever. Not to mention the fact that the waranty and service in Wong guns is the best PERIOD!

In any case, like I said, I will fix the issue with the trigger and sell it or keep it.
You don't see many sellers like this online now days. My dealings with Carlos were flawless and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

It sounds like four seas is pretty hit and miss (a lot of misses maybe) but here's one of his gun's that seems to be a hit (and the seller is fixing it to ensure this) for a good price, without having to deal with the terrible service that you would get going through the builder himself.

Good luck with the sale Carlos!

My Gun Build
maidendeth13 is offline   Reply With Quote