View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:18 AM   #13
heloswimmer
Vuce

Send a message via Skype™ to heloswimmer
Re: Oregon spearfishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Heloswimmer - Welcome to the board. Are you a SAR swimmer off of a helicopter with the Coast Guard there in North Bend? I have seen the Heli's take off while at a church I have attended there at the North Bend Housing Authority building, just about two blocks east of the base. It is called Mariner's Reformed Baptist Church. Good church if you are interested in going.

I live about 3 hours away from North Bend so I cannot give you any advice about the area as far as diving goes, but hope to learn from you as you explore the area. Post up some reports for us!
Yes sir, I am a SAR swimmer. Well actually almost. I'm waiting on a couple more flights till I'm fully qualified to stand the watch haha. I have been looking for a church, and I found one called college park community church that I like so far, but I'll have to check out the Mariner's sometime also.

By the way would you happen to know where I could find the spearfishing regs for oregon? Thanks for the good info, and I'll be sure to let ya know when I explore some more.
heloswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote