View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:22 AM   #11
Valhalla

Re: Spear Diving Bad Publicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by inletsurf View Post
Although I agree that spearing a nurse shark illegally and then posting it on the internet is a bad bad choice in decisions, I just have to tell you that I'm not happy with your decision to publically post it here. You seem to be a hypocritical whining idiot who criticizes this as a "bad image" to our sport, but here you are, fresh from the forum of tree-hugging whiney douchebags called Scubaboard, posting it on other forums which is sure to make the situation more viewable to those who hate spearfishing and want to rid the US of it. If you're so worried about the image of spearfishing, why did you post it here? You are doing more damage than the idiot who posted that photo with him and the wounded shark. Ironic, isn't it?

Why couldn't you have contacted the FWC and not posted this at all? Do we really need to know, or do you need your daily internet drama to keep your estrogen levels up?
The thread started in SB (not myself) was highly participated by Florida native spearfishing folks without similar concerns. The purpose of both forum postings was to apply pressure on the LDS to edit his site. If you deem this activity inappropriate contact the adminisrator to delete the thread.

By the way, you talk big on the internet. Just another internet drooling psycopath?
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote