View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Cool USS Clamagore Submarine Reefing Sponsorship Program

Here is a fabulous philanthropic project in Palm Beach County that will generate global media exposure. I am hoping the members of Spearboard might be interested in the attached USS Clamagore Submarine Reefing Sponsorship Program for a donation at any level you are comfortable with.

The Palm Beach County has committed $1 million to the sinking off Juno Beach of the historic Cold War submarine USS Clamagore as an artificial reef. For over three decades, the USS Clamagore has attracted millions of visitors to the Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum near Charleston, South Carolina. However, the iconic World War II cold war submarine is now ready for a new chapter in history. I visited the submarine in South Carolina earlier this year and found it to be very impressive.

I personally donated at no charge my video production skills to create a fund-raising video for the project with my daughter Lauren as the professional host of the video. Please take a short guided tour of the submarine and learn about the museum project by clicking on this YouTube Link:

https://youtu.be/N_ARYIPZa-U

Also, the land-based museum is exciting which can be a major Museum tourist attraction. The museum building would house the submarine torpedoes and other equipment plus educational displays from the submarine.

Enjoy the video!

Tony

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	USS-Clamagore-Submarine-Reefing-Sponsorship-Program_Page_1.jpg
Views:	960
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	236016   Click image for larger version

Name:	USS-Clamagore-Submarine-Reefing-Sponsorship-Program_Page_2.jpg
Views:	920
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	236017  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf USS Clamagore Submarine Reefing Sponsorship Program.pdf (520.9 KB, 206 views)
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote