View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 04:15 AM   #13
Diving Gecko
Shooter & Shooter

Re: Fusion Roller Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikel_24 View Post
I just did some search and seems like this adhesive is quite different of the contact adhesives I was thinking about (spray/apply to both parts, wait untill it is not sticky to fingers, press together, bla bla bla). This is an instant adhesive that allows you to move the material arround to some extent.

Thanks for the pointing it out! Off I go to find the best online price....

Don't rub it so much... we all know that you can easily get those cuttlefish shaped carbon tubes for soooo cheap while we have to end up paying twice as much for the shipping...

There seem to be other sources aside from Aliexpress that are even cheaper, but they require you to know the language... or so I heard.

Mikel
As for the cuttleshaped barrels, not really, not so. I think the dudes who for years have been trying to get samples or just pay sample price for 1-2 barrels with the promise of ordering a bunch later on has opened the manufacturer's eyes to the real market value of these barrels, haha. I actually tried to go through a Chinese friend of mine who runs the biggest local shop plus a spearo club and we weren't offered any special kinda deal. When I saw Makoa's recent bulk deal, I actually felt he must have done good on the pricing and/or really not made much on any barres he sold. Maybe just enough to cover the hassle and a nice burger meal

Last edited by Diving Gecko; 10-04-2019 at 04:29 AM.
Diving Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote