View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #40
Behslayer

Re: More about the inverted polispast rollers

2 fishin 2.. I would disagree... Sure. Majd has tuned some guns in his pool. But is he in the same class as Alemanni, Roi, Seal (for his input in Design and Manufacturing of fully composite Rollers), the builder of the Pneumatic Roller, etc. etc. etc... Hardly. Those guys are inventing Wheels.. Majd is figuring out better treads on those Wheels.. But yes. It is true. All Builders feel a deep disgust when a Tuner badmouths another skilled Builder.. I mean I can recall someone speaking poorly of Alemanni.. For the love of god.. who amongst us has a head so swollen to speak ill of someone who has truly done so much to further Speargun Development, and done it with such craft? Alemanni.. Seal.. who is next?

Regarding those mech pics. That is a Hand built mech. There is surface rust on 316. The inside of the Square Tube has a rough seam. There has been some Hand Filing to the Housing to allow for a better clearance. Would I have buffed it out more? Yes. But who knows.. Majd was trying to make him look bad with these pics. Could be some Smoke and Mirrors and shadow catching going on here too. I'm sure Seal's Mechs have improved since then. He could always build one of his guns around anyone else's mech.. But nobody else can build his guns..
Behslayer is offline   Reply With Quote