View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
DEATH-BY-SPEAR

Re: Oregon spearfishing

Hey all havent heard much from anyone. I have been going often and doing well but I really want to get out and FREEDIVE. I need practice and conditioning in that area so let me know if you are going when and where and if you dont mind me and a buddy tagging along maybe we can meet you. I have been SLAYING the lingcod, though they seem to be a bit smaller then earlier in the year... seabass are as many as you want I dont shoot them under 16" any more if at all and greenlings are plentiful right now too- looking for 18" + on them. I also want to BS about spearguns. I have two for sale right now. A polished barrel/stock JBL 38-Special dbl band with brand new bands for $140... and a JBL Mini Carbine single band brand new band for $60. Otherwise anyone else rockin JBL guns I have a few questions. Also I have tricking out my guns if anyone wants to get together and mod their gun. IE- flashlight/laser mounts, GoPro camera mounts, polished or painted stocks/barrels/muzzles/grip assemblies etc... Thanks - Nick
DEATH-BY-SPEAR is offline   Reply With Quote