Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #1336
Smudge
Squid

Re: Ron Paul 2012 run

Oh boy! You got me on the ropes now! Weirdo...
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #1337
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
Oh boy! You got me on the ropes now! Weirdo...
Ditto there, doofus.

"To be controlled in our economic pursuits means to be controlled in everything." - Friedrich Hayek
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #1338
J707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You guys are a sad lot. Wasting so much time trying to convince others that someone isn't going to win whom you allegedly think is never going to win. Mind boggling....

Apparently, it's got you nervous Nellies worked up into a frenzy trying to explain how he's not going to win...all the while he's winning real delegates left and right. A few months ago, you couldn't give 2 shits...now you've got diarrhea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Quote:
Ima laughin'!
http://www.ehow.com/info_8421479_sig...-language.html

Quote:
Nervous Laughter
Those who are insecure often laugh nervously. They look around to see if anyone else is laughing with them. Insecure people are unsure of themselves and the situation, so they are trying to brush the whole thing off as funny. They are trying to break the tension with laughter, but they are nervous, so it comes out as a titter.
Quote:
I'm just a man of logic and reason. I look at all the facts and form my OWN opinion. Don't be eating the hatertots just because I speak the truth. Just the facts man.
You wouldn't know a fact if it farted in your bed and held your head under the covers.

Tell us more about the alien skull that was found and how Obama's lawyers confessed to his birth certificate being a forgery.
J707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #1339
Marcus

Why don't you tell us about your obsession with UFOs, aliens, and the disclosure project? Preferably here, where I made a thread for you to discuss it. http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=143642

"To be controlled in our economic pursuits means to be controlled in everything." - Friedrich Hayek
Old 04-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #1340
Marcus

Anyhow, back on topic

Google "Ron Paul crowd"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...KsnC6AHwg-SCBw

...and zero coverage from the bought and paid for MSM. Apparently, they are NOT acting in the interests of the people.

And, in case you missed it due to the detractors.

http://www.fox19.com/story/17768724/...-and-minnesota

Old 04-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #1341
speargunhunter
favorite speargun? Wong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodyhunter View Post
LOL, so now you spam a spearfishing forum after 20 years of being a bullet sponge? You and marcus are cut from the same cloth.
Rhody, Excuse me but Bill Mac is a U.S. Marine that has done his duty. spamming a spearfishing forum? Its called retirement. And as far as Marcus, he may not be correct on everything but the guy has my respect for standing up for what he thinks is important.

For me there's only One Choice...."WONG".

www.wongguns.com
speargunhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #1342
J707

Quote:
Why don't you tell us about your obsession with UFOs, aliens, and the disclosure project? Preferably here, where I made a thread for you to discuss it. http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=143642
Marcus, lies don't work when there's a written record two clicks away which shows that you're lying. Were you just hoping that no one saw or would ever see the thread in question?

http://spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=114969&page=3

No one is visiting your "Disclosure Project" thread because no one else is stupid enough to actually take the disclosure project seriously...that was the whole point of giving you the example. But of course you already know that. You're just lying shamelessly at this point in a desperate attempt to make it appear as if I believe the sort of nutty things you do.

Back to things that were actually said, why don't you tell us all about the alien "starchild" skull you were so convinced of yesterday? Or about Obama's lawyers supposedly admitting that his birth certificate was a forgery? You started out with such a self-assured condescending tone telling me how these things were genuine- what happened?
J707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #1343
Rhodyhunter
My Life for Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by speargunhunter View Post
Rhody, Excuse me but Bill Mac is a U.S. Marine that has done his duty. spamming a spearfishing forum? Its called retirement. And as far as Marcus, he may not be correct on everything but the guy has my respect for standing up for what he thinks is important.
Not disputing his retirement or his service. I merely point out that wherever you see Marcus post, Bill isn't far behind.

Pain is Weakness leaving the Body.
Rhodyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #1344
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodyhunter View Post
Not disputing his retirement or his service. I merely point out that wherever you see Marcus post, Bill isn't far behind.
Actually, if you check his multitude of threads, you'll find that I skip most of them, but I do get suckered in to some.

But the biggest difference is that I actually post in spearfishing forums. Here is an example from today.

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread...=1#post1643550

Marcus claims to spearfish, but there is no evidence of it. He just uses a spearfishing board for his conspiracy bullshit and politics. Hell, for all we know he does the same thing on rock climbing boards, car racing boards, etc.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #1345
Rhodyhunter
My Life for Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Actually, if you check his multitude of threads, you'll find that I skip most of them, but I do get suckered in to some.

But the biggest difference is that I actually post in spearfishing forums. Here is an example from today.

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread...=1#post1643550

Marcus claims to spearfish, but there is no evidence of it. He just uses a spearfishing board for his conspiracy bullshit and politics. Hell, for all we know he does the same thing on rock climbing boards, car racing boards, etc.
You may be right on that one.

Pain is Weakness leaving the Body.
Rhodyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #1346
gumshoe
Medium sized member

I know as a fact that marcus used to spearfish before he injured his vagina, ahem, i mean his ear drum:

ps. i named your photos "barack 1 & 2" just for fun!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Barack 1.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	171188   Click image for larger version

Name:	barack 2.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	171189  
gumshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #1347
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoe View Post
I know as a fact that marcus used to spearfish before he injured his vagina, ahem, i mean his ear drum:

ps. i named your photos "barack 1 & 2" just for fun!
Thanks, Gumshoe...yea, Bill knows better, too...but he just can't keep himself from attacking my character. He can't win a logical discussion so he resorts to childish attacks.

Last time I went, I busted my eardrum for the first time after ear drum surgery to fix broken eardrums from previous spearfishing. I had 2 shafts in a monster(80lbs+) cobia at 110' and was able to pin him to the bottom with the last shaft when my ear drum blew.
He was the biggest fish I could find out of the 100's in tow, besides the bull sharks, that was following a HUGE Atlantic Ray (6' wingspan). That along with not having a job for a year put a dent in the spearfishing.
Anyhow, my mangina is all healed up and ready to get back in the water.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #1348
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Thanks, Gumshoe...yea, Bill knows better, too...but he just can't keep himself from attacking my character. He can't win a logical discussion so he resorts to childish attacks.
Childish attacks? I state a fact. You do not contribute to the spearfishing forums which are the basis for this board. But you keep busy, usually with multiple new threads daily, on the Political forum that was created just to get that stuff off of the spearfishing forums.

Spearboard would not exist were it not for spearfishing, but you are a free loader, using it as your personal spam board, constantly pushing your wacko conspiracies or your candidate.

As far as logical discussions go, you are laughable. Every time someone points out what is wrong with one of your wacko references, you go silent and move on to another. If someone says he doesn't want to vote for Ron Paul or doesn't think he will get the nomination, you launch into childish attacks.

I feel sorry for you now that you are under such pressure from so many people, but you brought it on yourself.

Last edited by Bill McIntyre; 04-26-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #1349
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Childish attacks? I state a fact. your wacko conspiracies or your candidate.
Exihibit A

Yes, Bill. You are childish. If you don't agree with someone and your view of the world then you attack them. I use logic and reason and you just character assasinate if the victim doesn't agree with your establishment parroted POV.
Just because someone doesn't believe the gov't propaganda like you, doesn't make them a wacko conspirist. That's just a thinly vield attack, but you've no shame. Furthermore, you constantly lie, misquote, and mischaracterize to fit your agenda.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #1350
Bill McIntyre

At least someone has apparently outed you by showing what you look like. Maybe some day you'll muster the guts to use your real name rather than hiding behind a user name.

Its not surprising that the most obnoxious and confrontational posters are generally those who don't have the courage to reveal themselves.