Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-18-2018, 11:04 PM   #316
North Star
Max

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Mero28 View Post
lol how far up your ass is the stick that you get on your computer and spew racist garbage like this at a a group of people that is literally 1/3 of the planet. racism is bad kids, it turns you into fat nasty and disgusting old obligated. bitter. gonna die pissed as shit probably. bummer you suck so bad.
Well the highest achievement you can accomplish is to call other people names. Are you ten years old?

Islam is not a race, so it is not racism to reject it. It is a totalitarian ideology masquerading as a religion that prohibits freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and equality under the law. It is responsible for 270 million deaths in it's 1400 year history, and slaughters hundreds more every month.

And you think it is something to defend? I guess you really don't have any morality.

Educate yourself: www.thereligionofpeace.com
Old 05-19-2018, 09:01 AM   #317
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

El Tool is a rabid anti white agenda persona. He may well be a paid troll funded by globalist bent upon the destruction of the American people that made it prosperous. I'm pretty sure he doesn't do anything productive for a living. He's an SJW educated tick.
Old 05-19-2018, 05:03 PM   #318
mepps1

Quote:
The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.
— The “Explanatory Memorandum” (1991) of the Muslim Brotherhood
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #319
mepps1

They're probably just joking.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 09:44 PM   #320
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
They're probably just joking.
Probably not.Radicals are low IQ scum bent on destroying because they are too stupid to build.
People I know that are muslim moved away because they had seen enough misery caused by ignorant,violent extremists.There are so many splinter groups of Islam(sounds like baptists here)that all have different views on Islam.Problem is the low IQ goat humping inbreds are violent and have no issues killing or dieing to get their mythical 72 virgin goats over a interpretation of the koran they disagree on.The educated people flee or suffer.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:43 PM   #321
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Probably not.Radicals are low IQ scum bent on destroying because they are too stupid to build.
People I know that are muslim moved away because they had seen enough misery caused by ignorant,violent extremists.There are so many splinter groups of Islam(sounds like baptists here)that all have different views on Islam.Problem is the low IQ goat humping inbreds are violent and have no issues killing or dieing to get their mythical 72 virgin goats over a interpretation of the koran they disagree on.The educated people flee or suffer.
Osama Ben Ladin hardly had a low IQ, and he was also highly educated. The same is true of all of the leaders of Muslim hegemony. High IQ and high levels of education are no guarantee of freedom from a virulent radical Islamic agenda.
Old 05-20-2018, 10:57 AM   #322
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Osama Ben Ladin hardly had a low IQ, and he was also highly educated. The same is true of all of the leaders of Muslim hegemony. High IQ and high levels of education are no guarantee of freedom from a virulent radical Islamic agenda.
He was mentally deranged like a lot of leaders of cultsThere are a lot of high IQ people that are dumbasses or morally broke.If someone has a IQ above 90 and has the ability to think for themselves they are sooner or later going to get disgusted with religious and political "leaders"and tell them they are full of shiteor flee to another area.
I can tolerate anyones beliefs as long as they arent forced on me and they tolerate mine.Thats the American way.Force me and they will find out about my ancestors history of being hard headed,blood letting pricks.My last name is from a loch in Scotland.The rest of the family were German and damned Irish.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:19 AM   #323
Marcus

Osama was a CIA asset that died long before the false propaganda of his death during Obomba's administration. He had zero to do with 9/11.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:06 PM   #324
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Osama was a CIA asset that died long before the false propaganda of his death during Obomba's administration. He had zero to do with 9/11.
He was a piece of shit no matter who he whored himself out to.Dont matter to me if he died in a cave or got canoed by the big mouth SEAL as long as he is dead.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:29 PM   #325
Marcus

Yea, but what makes my ass itch is the propaganda that puts him as the boogeyman for 9/11. There's so many things wrong w/ that story, especially when that's what's taught to our prodigy. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Obomba claim of killing him was sickening. It was like playing chess with a pigeon...knocking over pieces, shitting all over the place, and claiming victory on a lie.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 AM   #326
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Yea, but what makes my ass itch is the propaganda that puts him as the boogeyman for 9/11. There's so many things wrong w/ that story, especially when that's what's taught to our prodigy. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Obomba claim of killing him was sickening. It was like playing chess with a pigeon...knocking over pieces, shitting all over the place, and claiming victory on a lie.
Did Obama ever do anything but lie?
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM   #327
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Did Obama ever do anything but lie?
When his lips were moving he was.That or blowing a wealthy old DNA donor.