Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Texas Gulf Coast

Texas Gulf Coast The Gulf Coast of the great state of Texas all the way from its border with Louisiana to Mexico is represented here

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 10:46 AM   #46
Seahuntress
The Spinster

Re: Texas Gulf Coast, Matagorda

Quote:
Originally Posted by intotheblue
Glad you had a whoopin' up good time. If we hadn't fooled around so much putting us a couple hours late comin in, we'd have had time to stop and get your fancy picture takin' machine out of the cabin (as it was, I was racin' the tide... and we almost didn't make it in the silted up river). Heck, if you'd buy us a bigger, newer boat... we'd be able to leave the cabin open!!! However, we'd have been stuck offshore until the next tide came in! As for the "rednecks"... hey, this is the new "TEXAS SECTION", you know!

Hope the skeeters didn't get the best of you... Fortunately the wind picked up while we were cleaning up... but I bet Ivan and Jean were gettin' the blood sucked right out of 'em when they were cleaning fish!
Asturven & Jean stayed there to clean fish????? I left and went home with my electric knife I could have filleted those out in 10 or minutes or less ...sorry guys if the bugs ate you up...next time just speak up...I'll always clean the fish...that was the deal that I would clean fish, and you guys would clean the boat...but, Intotheblue said NO...from now on I'll clean the fish, and you guys clean the boat....if we get to go again...Freediving next month the fish will start to move deeper...I can go to about 50 feet, then I have to shoot back up...
Old 06-27-2006, 11:10 AM   #47
intotheblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahuntress
Asturven & Jean stayed there to clean fish????? I left and went home with my electric knife I could have filleted those out in 10 or minutes or less ...sorry guys if the bugs ate you up...next time just speak up...I'll always clean the fish...that was the deal that I would clean fish, and you guys would clean the boat...but, Intotheblue said NO...from now on I'll clean the fish, and you guys clean the boat....if we get to go again...Freediving next month the fish will start to move deeper...I can go to about 50 feet, then I have to shoot back up...
As I said when I laid out the trip, we all clean the boat, we all clean the fish. I clean my own fish... don't waste any. Maybe when I see you clean fish, I'll let you do mine! (when I have any! ) Our routine got messed up when we couldn't re-fuel.
intotheblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:57 AM   #48
Seahuntress
The Spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intotheblue
As I said when I laid out the trip, we all clean the boat, we all clean the fish. I clean my own fish... don't waste any. Maybe when I see you clean fish, I'll let you do mine! (when I have any! ) Our routine got messed up when we couldn't re-fuel.

I cleaned Asturven's before he could get in the boat...lol

I have to get off this computer for today....Have a great week