Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2009 Tournament Archives > 2009 Hell Divers Rodeo - June 4-7, 2009

2009 Hell Divers Rodeo - June 4-7, 2009 Check this forum for news, rules, updates, and other discussion about the 2008 Hell Divers Rodeo -- June 4-7, 2009

Old 06-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
mrfish87
Fisch-Mörder

Thanks sponsors and participants

On behalf of the Hell Divers Spearfishing Club I would like to thank all of our generous sponsors and participants for the 46th Annual Hell Divers Rodeo.

For all you guys who and gals who picked off our prize table and got some newly released gear like the great artwork from Big Fish Assassin, the new warm water wetsuits from Spetton USA, JBL, and Hammerhead, the new JBL Woody guns, the X model speargun from Ocean Rhino, the One Shot One Kill guns from Sea Assassins, the Bluewater package from Mako, and the skeletal items from Helter Skeletons to name just a few, please take a moment to write a brief comment on the item to the manufacturer. Let them know what you think about your prize and let them you got it at the most kick ass Spearfishing Rodeo in the South. And to all our winners please feel free to let the companies who donated items to the HDR know what you think of their products. There is no better place to get feedback for their products than by getting items out for a prize at the Hell Divers Rodeo. Help us to help our generous partners in our rodeo. Visit our website at www.helldivers.org to see our sponsors with links to their websites.

Thanks again for all your support of the Hell Divers Rodeo, and thanks to all who participated in the event.

Robbie Schmidt
2009 Hell Divers President
Old 06-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Mobile Diver

Re: Thanks sponsors and participants

Although I didn't win a prize, I & my crew had an amazing time this year. This tournament is 3 days of unrestricted carnage & the rigs have to be experienced to be appreciated. It is a sigificant undertaking to make the trip, but I really recommend it to anyone who likes to spear.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote