Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2015, 09:46 PM   #46
newbiee1987

Re: Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
I agree with you, even "weed wackers" can be great people. I don't blame people for what this fed.gov created. It's how you restart the "process". There has to be a "process", right?
If there is no "process" to admit workers you just have open borders.
Open borders means no nation, no US. Is that what you want?
How is open borders working in Europe? Have you checked in with Italy or Greece lately? Germany?
I don't think anybody wants open borders, and it's not even possible. There's a simple way to solve the immigration thing...
Old 08-30-2015, 09:48 PM   #47
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiee1987 View Post
I don't think anybody wants open borders, and it's not even possible. There's a simple way to solve the immigration thing...
Ok, I will bite, how would you solve it?
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:11 PM   #48
newbiee1987

Quote:
Ok, I will bite, how would you solve it?
Give the illegals something to love and stay in America for ....

Keep the hard working ones and lets use the "though" boys... Plenty of fires to extinguish, a lot of trees to plant, and many many miles of roads to patch. If Americans and I mean white ppl, show illegals that they are welcome IF they learn the language, learn the anthem , history and future of this nation, they'll stay and invest their money in the United States. Now to solve the crossing... If the "coyotes" are charging $10k for the crossing , why don't we charge that for a working permit??? They pay that money, they get the working permit, for 3 years, they get their money gov get their taxes.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:41 PM   #49
fitz

Quote:
Give the illegals something to love and stay in America for ....

Keep the hard working ones and lets use the "though" boys... Plenty of fires to extinguish, a lot of trees to plant, and many many miles of roads to patch. If Americans and I mean white ppl, show illegals that they are welcome IF they learn the language, learn the anthem , history and future of this nation, they'll stay and invest their money in the United States. Now to solve the crossing... If the "coyotes" are charging $10k for the crossing , why don't we charge that for a working permit??? They pay that money, they get the working permit, for 3 years, they get their money gov get their taxes.
Ok, I hear you, but it's been done before. Nothing in politics is simple.
Mexicans have always been welcome, anyone is welcome. That's not the problem, it's the "process" remember? There is no "process" anymore. So no one knows what to do, or how it works. The lack of process, or stupid crazy process, has created or helped with the "illegal" anger by citizens.
At this point it's start over, I don't think our fed.gov can do it, but the system is so broken how do you save it?
So, it's not simple.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:36 PM   #50
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

clearly many people do want open borders. if they didn't we would be enforcing current immigration laws & sanctuary cities would not be operating with the full approval of this administration.

in some places illegals get cheaper college tuition than resident citizens do, they get drivers licenses, various welfare benefits, etc.

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:38 PM   #51
fitz

Go ahead, welcome the invaders...
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/w...table.html?m=1

Quote:
Governments that won't defend their borders aren't going to stop the inevitable crime that follows either. Every idiot woman and every idiot man who supported opening the borders and "helping migrants" deserves to be victimized by the invaders they welcomed. And they don't deserve any help from those they actively prevented from defending the borders.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:58 PM   #52
fitz

How's that Cuba immigration thing working out? Hum, not so good. Anyone from Florida care to comment?
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/us-cuba-...htmlstory.html
Old 10-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #53
newbiee1987

Quote:
How's that Cuba immigration thing working out? Hum, not so good. Anyone from Florida care to comment?
Ask obligated hahahahahah, his wife is cuban, and he claims she came legally hahahahhahahah...
Old 10-07-2015, 11:15 PM   #54
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Ask obligated hahahahahah, his wife is cuban, and he claims she came legally hahahahhahahah...
Worked out for me!I like eating Papaya.Its really juicy.She came here with her family from Guantanamo in the late 60s with her family LEGALLY.Her dad has busted his ass providing for his family unlike the turds sneaking across our borders ILLEGALLY.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hottie1.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	221907  
Old 10-07-2015, 11:19 PM   #55
newbiee1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Worked out for me!I like eating Papaya.Its really juicy.She came here with her family from Guantanamo in the late 60s with her family LEGALLY.Her dad has busted his ass providing for his family unlike the turds sneaking across our borders ILLEGALLY.
Not according to the article that fitzz shared
Old 10-07-2015, 11:32 PM   #56
OBLIGATED

Quote:
The Mariel boatlift brought a lot of Castros criminals he purged from his jails.There were also good people that came for an opportunity to live the American dream.We had some family that came that were turds.They were told to hit the road.We have friends that came on the boatlift that are good,honest people and we still see each other despite the distance.
South Floridas problem isnt so much Cubans but the illegals from central and south america that are in gangs(ms-13)and others that rape,murder and rob on a daily basis.Then there are the ghetto thugs doing the same thing.Throw in some New Yahkers,Baughstonians and Jawsey jackoffs and its time to leave to the south.South Florida is a cesspool now.
I miss the Cuban Cafeterias.Hot Cuban coffee and a Guava and cheese pastelito!I dont miss the crime or rude assholes.I also miss doing the china box pigs but we have adapted to do it up here now.We have the Mojo shipped up!

Last edited by OBLIGATED; 10-07-2015 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Pig in the ground!
OBLIGATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #57
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

I have some fond memories of a Cuban cafe in Hialeah...the best Cuban sandwich I've ever had. They had ham hocks hanging from the ceiling.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #58
newbiee1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
The Mariel boatlift brought a lot of Castros criminals he purged from his jails.There were also good people that came for an opportunity to live the American dream.We had some family that came that were turds.They were told to hit the road.We have friends that came on the boatlift that are good,honest people and we still see each other despite the distance.
South Floridas problem isnt so much Cubans but the illegals from central and south america that are in gangs(ms-13)and others that rape,murder and rob on a daily basis.Then there are the ghetto thugs doing the same thing.Throw in some New Yahkers,Baughstonians and Jawsey jackoffs and its time to leave to the south.South Florida is a cesspool now.
I miss the Cuban Cafeterias.Hot Cuban coffee and a Guava and cheese pastelito!I dont miss the crime or rude assholes.I also miss doing the china box pigs but we have adapted to do it up here now.We have the Mojo shipped up!
Hahahahahhahaha what a joke, so cubans arent the problem , is the central americans and mexicans. Illegal cubans that are good people , are good and they deserve to stay, getting all the benefits that the tax payers are paying for, BUT illegal central americans and Mexicans are all criminals, raping , robing, kidnapping etc etc, they get benefits that tax payers pay, they are an infestation!!!! Right??? Hahahahahahahahha wonder shady would be your position if your wife was Mexican hahahahahah...

Ps.. Shes a hot MILF, keep the pictures coming....
Old 10-07-2015, 11:47 PM   #59
OBLIGATED

One thing you will find with a lot of the new Cubans is they dont have the old school manners or work ethic their parents have.The old timers joked with me,played dominos,smoked cigars and as long as respect was shown it was given.They were hard working and came here with nothing but built a community from a ghetto.Todays younger generation arent like their papas.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:49 PM   #60
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Hahahahahhahaha what a joke, so cubans arent the problem , is the central americans and mexicans. Illegal cubans that are good people , are good and they deserve to stay, getting all the benefits that the tax payers are paying for, BUT illegal central americans and Mexicans are all criminals, raping , robing, kidnapping etc etc, they get benefits that tax payers pay, they are an infestation!!!! Right??? Hahahahahahahahha wonder shady would be your position if your wife was Mexican hahahahahah...

Ps.. Shes a hot MILF, keep the pictures coming....
I think he's got you check mated there, Obligated. He does have an excellent point. His tact isn't so good though...he should be fined for his celebrating. Bad form...then I've noticed this from many here. People need to be nicer to one another.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 10-08-2015 at 12:01 AM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote