Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2008 Tournament Archives > Tuna Kahuna Fishing Rodeo - January 1 - March 31, 2008

Tuna Kahuna Fishing Rodeo - January 1 - March 31, 2008 Al Walker is at it again raising money for a good cause in the fine state of Louisiana. Check out the rodeo here in this forum

Old 02-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Al Walker

Capt. Al Walker

Sorry about the slow response to a few questions that were asked of me.It has been a couple rough weeks with the loss of dear ones.

On Tuna Kahuna Rodeo

In ressponse to Cuz

Yes sir if your boat is registered and you lend it out no problem as long as all anglers aboard have their 20 dollar stubs they are good.The other question was when you register a boat as owner do you have to buy the 20 dollar tickets the answer is no.

In response to Rob

Yes all private boats entering the contest must register for 200 per vessel and all anglers except boat owner must have tickets to claim winnings.All guides are elligable even if they did not register their boat so their customers if willing can purchase a 20 dollar ticket from the marina or online and claim prizes.The guides that do register their boat are entitled to 25% of all winnings.

The 20 dollar raffle is for a two day fishing{offshore/inshore} or diving trip with myself this summer.The winner can choose any two days he or she wants in June,July or August.

In Response to Jesse

The leading fish this month so far is 71 pounds caught by Steven Miles of LaPlace.

In response to SightSeerer

I use Seeker rods and would get into more on that but heading out the door to a funeral.I will follow up on tuesday sir,or be sure to watch"How It's Made"on Discovery next month as we travel to Seeker Rod corp.I will get with the producer on the date.Buy Seeker Rods you wont be disappointed.

Last but not least i want to thank all the contractors for their intrest in "Project Rebuild Plaquemines"simply put amazing response!We have hired our contractor for the playgrounds and are now looking for a surveyor.

God Bless

extremefishingcharters.com
Al Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Re: Capt. Al Walker

Hi Al, I moved your post here because I thought it was misposted in General section by accident and peopel would not know what the original questions were. They should see the posts under new posts. Thanks, Tony

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote