Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 09-18-2018, 02:43 PM   #46
agbiv
Spear, cook, and eat fish

Re: Never buying Nike again.

I don't watch and frankly don't care. I feel that the owners and athletes make disgusting amounts of money and waste tons of valuable resources and time. I feel for all those who eek out a living in staffing and concessions. I would rather be outside doing ANYTHING than be a blob watching some game!
Old 09-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #47
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbiv View Post
I don't watch and frankly don't care. I feel that the owners and athletes make disgusting amounts of money and waste tons of valuable resources and time. I feel for all those who eek out a living in staffing and concessions. I would rather be outside doing ANYTHING than be a blob watching some game!
Old 09-18-2018, 03:54 PM   #48
kmoose
Team Headhunter

Quote:
For a second I thought you were talking about politicians but I guess you are talking about me. I could care less about what you think about the NFL or any other thing your panties are in a wad about. You keep giving all your attention to the circus distractions the liberals are getting you all fired up about. Really you should be pissed as Nike just pranked a bunch of old men making good dividends and conned them into selling off valuable assets to their portfolios. Who do you think got rich on this move.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:49 PM   #49
OBLIGATED

Quote:
I thought I was alone on TV sports.I used to watch some boxing and kickboxing because it was something I enjoyed participating in even though I wasnt great at it.
When Football season starts Im a football widow to the sorry ass Miami Dolphins!My BIL literally has all the Dolphins clothing and other merchandise he has made a virtual shrine for.To each his own I guess.
I have A pair of Nike sneakers and may be in my mutual fund.Im not going to burn my sneakers or drop my fund but I wont buy their merchandise till that idiot is dropped.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:02 PM   #50
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Go Bucs! Yea, I pay it no mind unless it's particular entertaining for the ROI. I certainly don't go out of my way.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:13 PM   #51
agbiv
Spear, cook, and eat fish

Moose my panties aren't in a wad! Snork. Just exercising my right of free speech I served to protect. Politicians are the other piece of spinach I pick outta my teeth and spit on the ground. Are we feeling a little off center tonight? pssssst That's the cold brew I just opened for yah!

Last edited by agbiv; 09-18-2018 at 10:14 PM. Reason: *&^%$#@!+ spelling
agbiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:36 AM   #52
JetBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
I thought I was alone on TV sports.I used to watch some boxing and kickboxing because it was something I enjoyed participating in even though I wasnt great at it.
When Football season starts Im a football widow to the sorry ass Miami Dolphins!My BIL literally has all the Dolphins clothing and other merchandise he has made a virtual shrine for.To each his own I guess.
I have A pair of Nike sneakers and may be in my mutual fund.Im not going to burn my sneakers or drop my fund but I wont buy their merchandise till that idiot is dropped.
You could be me! (Not that you’d WANT to, of course). But I feel exactly the same way.
JetBoy is online now   Reply With Quote