Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Buddy Networking - California

Buddy Networking - California Looking to hook-up with some fellow Californians? Try here.

Old 10-30-2018, 11:01 AM   #1
rickii

Monterey/Carmel/ETC.

What's going on Spearboard world! Looking for some people to dive/spear with. I've only been doing this for about 3 years but I'm hooked! I want to start getting a little more serious about it so looking for people that are a bit dedicated as I am! Let me know if you want to take a dive!
rickii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #2
NorCalTom

Re: Monterey/Carmel/ETC.

Hey rickii! I happen to be heading down to your area for the weekend and would love to get a dive in tomorrow morning if you (or anyone else reading this is up for it). I have a pretty similar profile. Been diving out here a couple of times a year for a few years, but grew up doing it back in Florida.

I'll PM you with my contact information.
NorCalTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:02 AM   #3
buddeelee87

Anyone interested in going out 9/7 or 9/14 sat or sun? Looking for some folks as well. Im in Palo Alto and usually go up towards Sonoma (and should be a good weekend!). Am proficient, started out ab diving and moved into spearfishing over the last 6-7 yrs getting out less and less, so looking for others.
buddeelee87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:45 PM   #4
rickii

Hey buddeelee..... it's been a bit for me... my gun broke...but I'm about to get another... I would be down for 9/14..... let me know... shore dive right?
rickii is offline   Reply With Quote