Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida East Coast Spearfishing

Florida East Coast Spearfishing Let's talk here about spearing on Florida's Atlantic coast. Reports and other issues about this region belong here.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
Pjcole8

Jupiter/Palm Beach Dive Report?

Going out of Jupiter/Palm Beach this weekend. Can anyone tell me what the vis is looking like? Any fish? Etc.
Pjcole8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
SEA_ARCHER
The Ocean is Calling

Re: Jupiter/Palm Beach Dive Report?

Vis has been great, but as you move north it goes down a bit. Depending on the day South of the inlet has been 40 -60+ ft vis. As you move very far north of the inlet 30-50 feet. General guidelines from my dives over the last few weeks, obviouly lots of factors which can change daily depending on wind and currents etc.

Types of fish depends on your spots. All the usual suspects except a lot of huge gags around because they know you cant shoot em.
SEA_ARCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:46 PM   #3
jfjf

Re: Jupiter/Palm Beach Dive Report?

Off Boynton recently

https://youtu.be/dReTHDsA6Cs

I tightened up my flopper after this. Maybe the shot was low, looks a lot easier when you zoom in AND play it in slow motion.

As it approached the shark looked very strange, a lot of white was showing. Took me a few seconds to figure it out, but he was laying on his side at like a 60 degree angle so he could look up and see us - I think

Last edited by jfjf; 04-08-2018 at 03:50 PM.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote