Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Southern Atlantic Seaboard

Southern Atlantic Seaboard Here's the place for shooters from Georgia up to Maryland, including the Carolinas and Virginia.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
Drunkswimmer

Moving to the OBX and need friends!

This is my shameless plug to make friends! I will be moving to the OBX (kitty hawk) in late July - Early August and will be slightly depressed, having had to leave Padre Island, TX. This is a video of what I have been doing the last 4 years. Please feel free to check out my other videos, I have about 10.

I started spearing in 98 when I was 20 down at the lighthouse jetties in Buxton.

I can free dive to 50' comfortably (farther but not much bottom time), am very experienced free diving standing structures and an all round very very strong swimmer . I will have a fairly flexible schedule, gas/beer money and a whole military service looking for us should anything go wrong. (sometimes a "get out of jail free card")
Drunkswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:45 AM   #2
Mahi Maniac

Re: Moving to the OBX and need friends!

Moving to Kitty Hawk? Nice! I have a boat in Broad Creek Marina that we take offshore to fish the gulf stream and to dive occasionally. I don't know how long it's been since you've been diving here but I can probably fill you in on a few things. PM me if you wanna try to head out this Summer as I'll be going pretty regularly. (I do tend to travel alot to spear though, and when it comes to planning, fishing trips are fishing trips is the best way to put it)
Mahi Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:26 PM   #3
Drunkswimmer

Re: Moving to the OBX and need friends!

I close on a house in Kitty Hawk (Sea Scape) on June 5th and will be moving in June 27th (come help unpack! or just have a beer. I have a kegerator!!). I have a wedding in Va on July 5th and ill be back by the 8th... after that its open season, ill have a block of a week with nothing to do but watch my old youtube videos and cry. This Texan is really looking forward to some NC Fish!!!!!
Drunkswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote