Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Louisiana Council of Underwater Diving Clubs

Louisiana Council of Underwater Diving Clubs Information that relates to the LCUDC is posted here for discussion.

Old 05-20-2006, 09:14 AM   #1
BoyntonBeachBum

Worst Renter Ever - Mike Frenette's Teaser Fishing Team- Skips out on rent!!!!

UPdate - Rent Paid.

Last edited by BoyntonBeachBum; 05-23-2006 at 12:06 PM.
BoyntonBeachBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:29 PM   #2
mrfish87
Fisch-Mörder

Re: Worst Renter Ever - Mike Frenette's Teaser Fishing Team- Skips out on rent!!!!

Now that really sucks. Post something on www.rodnreel.com and see if you can get a response there.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:36 AM   #3
BoyntonBeachBum

Re: Worst Renter Ever - Mike Frenette's Teaser Fishing Team- Skips out on rent!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I just hate going out of my way for someone, only to be treated like this. I guess I place too much emphasis on the community. Anyway, thanks for the advice...
Old 05-21-2006, 08:15 AM   #4
mrfish87
Fisch-Mörder

I hate for that opportunity to be ruined for someone else in the future because of it. I hope it all works out. Like you said before it's only $250.00. I wish I could have the same deal. I am paying $2000.00 for a week in Destin next month.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:14 AM   #5
ScottCallais
www.seatigers.us

That is so wrong! You know he could afford it. Hell if he brought a camera and filmed a few clips for his show, he could write the whole trip off on his taxes.

I will be going spend a week in Ft Walton right after the Hell Divers Rodeo, Robbie's right M.F. got a hell of a deal then pissed on it.
ScottCallais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:02 PM   #6
Mobile Diver

That sucks!! I had a guy just not show up for a charter 2 weeks ago; I know how you feel.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:32 PM   #7
Wil
Hell Diver

Sorry to hear that, that does suck. I would post this story on rodnreel.com for sure. that is where the fisherman including Frenette talk all the time. let his friends know what he did!!
Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #8
Graham
Chuck say's "SIT DOWN"

Try posting it on rnr, but don't be suprised if it gets poofed. He is a sponsor of that site and they tend to be very defensive of those guys, even when they are in the wrong. Best bet to keep it up there for a while is post it in the reports and the forums section. Good luck with that, sorry he gave us a bad name.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 06:18 PM   #9
BoyntonBeachBum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile Diver
That sucks!! I had a guy just not show up for a charter 2 weeks ago; I know how you feel.
That is terrible. especially after you towed your boat to the ramp. Sorry to hear that.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #10
titaniumdiver
Non discript" H20 avatar

Man, I hate to hear that...I have been renting from a wpuld be partner(didn't work out)....for the last year....I added 5 1/2" baseboards...and uped the antie on the door trim..it was that really small stuff not much larger than a good shoe mould...repainted the whole house...help him plan and remodel the kitchen(Did most of the work myself).........aaaaaaaaaaaaannnd.......his wife wants to inspect the house for our deposit WTf.......I maintain the yard(Big)..the pool and anything that goes wrong....

That sucks man...what a douchebag!
Old 05-22-2006, 06:50 PM   #11
Mobile Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyntonBeachBum
That is terrible. especially after you towed your boat to the ramp. Sorry to hear that.
Fortunately, Kitefisherman & Fizisition saved the day.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote