Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-16-2017, 12:35 PM   #256
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Posting drunk!
Ebonics??
Old 02-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #257
Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Posting drunk!
English isn't his first language. I'm sure most here wouldn't speak clearly in a second language, so why all the fuss?
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:46 PM   #258
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
English isn't his first language. I'm sure most here wouldn't speak clearly in a second language, so why all the fuss?
What fuss???
I just have no idea what he was trying to say....
And.... just how could I even remotely know English is not his primary lanquage??
Old 02-16-2017, 02:28 PM   #259
Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
What fuss???
I just have no idea what he was trying to say....
And.... just how could I even remotely know English is not his primary lanquage??
He writes like someone who is not a native speaker.
I also know from his speargun building posts he's from the middle east.
Seems like a really cool guy and I enjoy his threads on his gun building ideas.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #260
doyenofcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
He writes like someone who is not a native speaker.
I also know from his speargun building posts he's from the middle east.
Seems like a really cool guy and I enjoy his threads on his gun building ideas.
all my dive buddy (german ,french,italian,american ,british (including my wife not from middle east) ) ,first they arrived they already have that black ideas they got from films and media ,after a year living here they understand not everything in the media is true ,there is bad and good every where ,hiltler raised as catholic and he killed many but no one said catholic is a terrorist religion ,WW2 how many was killed ?60 million !! is that war caused by Muslim? I was trying to say the west should force democracy to Arab countries as they did in many countries ex. south korea ,and the situation will be change ,I hope my message is clear and I'd like everyone who haven't visit arab countries and have some wrong ideas about them to travel for spearfishing or tourism to see them ,mix with them then he can give fair judgement .
doyenofcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #261
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Now that I understood
I guess we will only know the truth in a few generations when at some point the muslim population outnumbers the nationals in one of the European countries. Only then will we see the true muslim intention.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:02 AM   #262
Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyenofcastle View Post
all my dive buddy (german ,french,italian,american ,british (including my wife not from middle east) ) ,first they arrived they already have that black ideas they got from films and media ,after a year living here they understand not everything in the media is true ,there is bad and good every where ,hiltler raised as catholic and he killed many but no one said catholic is a terrorist religion ,WW2 how many was killed ?60 million !! is that war caused by Muslim? I was trying to say the west should force democracy to Arab countries as they did in many countries ex. south korea ,and the situation will be change ,I hope my message is clear and I'd like everyone who haven't visit arab countries and have some wrong ideas about them to travel for spearfishing or tourism to see them ,mix with them then he can give fair judgement .
I am Christian but have many muslim friends. Most Muslims I have interacted with are honest kind people. I hope that I can come spearfish on your side of the world in the future. That would be awesome.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:20 PM   #263
OBLIGATED

https://youtu.be/HDLLXUaqZxg

I had most un Halal thoughts watching her
Old 02-17-2017, 02:45 PM   #264
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Food for thought
https://youtu.be/3eyJIbSgdSE
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:09 PM   #265
fitz

Why is France burning? No MSM?
No way the Koran has anything to do with this!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...demonstrations
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 12:38 AM   #266
North Star
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Now that I understood
I guess we will only know the truth in a few generations when at some point the muslim population outnumbers the nationals in one of the European countries. Only then will we see the true muslim intention.
We already know what the true Muslim intention is. It's been demonstrated for 1400 years. Lebanon was once a Christian Nation but once Muslim immigration resulted in a muslim-majority the Christians were oppressed and persecuted. Pakistan was once a Hindu Nation but once Muslim immigration made it a muslim-majority nation Hindus were oppressed and persecuted. Afghanistan was once a Buddhist Nation but once Muslim immigration made it a muslim-majority nation Buddhist were persecuted and oppressed.

Muslims practice conquest by immigration and reproduction and once they become a majority everyone else loses their rights and become oppressed and persecuted. We don't need to wait and see what will become of Europe when the Muslims become the majority we already know from history. Muslims are obsessed with minority rights when they are the minority but once they become the majority minority rights cease to exist for everyone else.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:03 AM   #267
Gary Schulte

Send a message via AIM to Gary Schulte

Wow, great post. I don't know my history that well but if it's true it opens my eyes
Gary Schulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #268
Gary Schulte

Should muslims be banned? No. Dangerous people should be banned. Now, let's see? Who's causing all the trouble?
Old 02-18-2017, 12:09 PM   #269
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Schulte View Post
Should muslims be banned? No. Dangerous people should be banned. Now, let's see? Who's causing all the trouble?
Nailed it!It doesnt matter what religion,color,gender,sexuality or political views of the person.What does matter is knowing who is coming here and what their intentions are.
We had dinner with some friends the other night that are muslim.They voted for TRUMP!They also work very hard.By they I mean the whole family.Their restaraunt is spotless as well as their other stores.These are the type people that are needed here.Radical muslims hate and kill their own as fast as they would a infidelThey bring nothing but hate,poverty,ignorance and stinky hands..Rape,torture and murder are good reasons to leave with your FAMILY.A lot of these "Refugees"are ALL male of fighting age.Trojan horse that some are too stupid to see.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:24 PM   #270
Gary Schulte

Okay, so Trump wants to stem the flow of bad guys and he started with the seven most likely countries. You have to start somewhere. I noticed he didn't include the Philippines where a large population of muslims live. I'll bet others here could add to the list of countries NOT included.