Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:21 PM   #1
Ydiveman
Bleed with me............

Send a message via AIM to Ydiveman
Thumbs up Event this Friday evening at SeaWorld

I am running a charity event for my YMCA at Seaworld this Friday night. It is $200 per couple. One of my donors has purchased a table (5 couples) and given it to me to give away to the "right" people. I have 5 pairs of tickets to give away. I need a few couples who:

1. like free food, free beer & wine, and will bid on items in our auctions.

2. enjoy a great silent and live charity auction

3. would like to see a private Shamu Rocks Show

4. Enjoy the music of the Commodores - Founder of the Commodores, Thomas McClary is our musical event for the evening!!!

The only requirement I will place if I'm giving you $200 tickets is that you must agree to buy at least $50 worth of raffle tickets(on your honor). The main raffle is for a starter wine cellar (60+ bottles of assorted wines donated by my board members valued at over $1,000). Lots of door prizes also!!

We have over $120,000 in gifts in our silent and live auctions. Dress is smart casual, and it is going to be one hell of a party!!

Live auction includes:

Bahamas Abaco Club on Winding Bay resort stay
Chefs table at the Capital Grille on I-Drive
Private flight to the Keys for Lunch from Orlando
Presidential Suite at Gaylord Palms including Spa(ranked #1 in Florida)
Gibson Guitar autographed by BB King - includes private meeting with BB at his new Restaurant in Orlando
Oceanaire Seafood Room(Ranked #1 in FL) Master chef will cook for 10 in your home

Way too many incredible silent auction items to list.

Event starts at 6pm at SeaWorld Orlando in the Pavillions. We will be done by 10pm.

If you are interested, and you have the means to bid in our auctions and buy some raffle tickets, I have a pair of tickets for you. This is a quality event, sponsored by SeaWorld. I also have a special rate at the Rennaissance Resort right across the street if you want to stay over.

All proceeds of this event go to the YMCA Aquatic Center Scholarship Fund. Our mission is to eradicate child drowning in Central Florida.

If you have a great time, I will also add a requirement that we have to go spearing at your earliest convenience!!

This is first come, first served. You need to text my cell at 407-902-4947. Again, I need guys and girls who will actually show up and spend a few bucks to help this incredibly worthwhile cause. I will call you back Thursday to confirm details if you are serious.

Steve C.
Ydiveman is offline   Reply With Quote