Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 12-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #1
LoveToDive

Looking for punta mita / pv charter

Hey Guys,
I am traveling to Punta Mita and Puerto Vallarta from 12/26 - 01/02 and would really like to track down the best charter ... preferably a local guy who isn't going to hoes me down.

I will have all of my own gear, and also if any of you guys will be in MX at this time I'd love to connect for a dive buddy and charter etc! Email me any ideas:

Avery@AndonArtists.com
LoveToDive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #2
fooddiver

Re: Looking for punta mita / pv charter

Maximus charters
fooddiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
malibut
Hunter/Gatherer

Re: Looking for punta mita / pv charter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToDive View Post
Hey Guys,
I am traveling to Punta Mita and Puerto Vallarta from 12/26 - 01/02 and would really like to track down the best charter ... preferably a local guy who isn't going to hoes me down.

I will have all of my own gear, and also if any of you guys will be in MX at this time I'd love to connect for a dive buddy and charter etc! Email me any ideas:

Avery@AndonArtists.com
If you are going to Punta Mita, hit up Sebastian Melani at www.puntamitaexpeditions.com he runs an awesome fleet of incredible pangas and his pangueros know the place really well. Me and two buddies went there for our first time on the off season and speared everything from Pargo, AJs, Parrot Fish, Sierra, Corvina, to a some nice size Wahoos and shot a smaller tunas and to top it off landed a 550 lb. Blue Marlin speared! All that in the off season! He runs mostly spearfishing trips, Maximus runs mostly sportfishing trips and is a huge boat, so may cost more. Good luck!!