Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-23-2018, 02:15 PM   #16
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Re: Immigration into the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMackDaddy View Post
Right, its all those foodstamps stealing all the tax dollars.
Has nothing to do with corporate welfare.
I doubt you will find anyone here to argue with you on corporate welfare.....so you are preaching to the choir.....Obviously you chose to turn a blind eye to
the abuse of the food stamps and welfare...that's your problem.

See, the difference between you and most of us is, we think any and all waste is bad....does not matter how big or how small. A small theft is no less of a theft than a very large theft in most of our eyes.
Old 08-24-2018, 12:53 AM   #17
mepps1

Quote:
Right, its all those foodstamps stealing all the tax dollars.

Has nothing to do with corporate welfare.

Right. Personally, I absolutely freeking love corporate welfare. Doesn't everybody?

Aside from that. Do you think it's really a good idea to pay people to move here from elsewhere? To take money from citizens and pay non-citizens for breathing, procreating, and eating?

Really?

Are there any possible long term ramifications of such a policy, politically or socially?
mepps1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 03:48 PM   #18
TheMackDaddy
The who's who of hoos

I don't mind paying higher taxes so that starving ppl can eat and have healthcare...I'm not selfish like you guys.

I do mind paying high taxes so that ppl can have a 7th yachts.

Why so much more outrage from the right about welfare for brown ppl...and so little re corporate welfare? Must be about something other than money.
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 04:41 PM   #19
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
I don't mind paying higher taxes so that starving ppl can eat and have healthcare...I'm not selfish like you guys.

I do mind paying high taxes so that ppl can have a 7th yachts.
I mind them both, but feel free to donate as much of your money you'd like to whom you deem needs it. Just stop promoting that the gov't steals it from me. I don't like supporting theft, graft, and waste by parasites that work in gov't.

Quote:
Why so much more outrage from the right about welfare for brown ppl...and so little re corporate welfare? Must be about something other than money.
Because the free shit brigade will vote for more free shit every time. Just take that to it's logical conclusion. We don't need anymore parasites flooding into this country begging for free shit and voting for the people that promises it.

Edit: BTW, just reread this and it's unintentionally abrasive.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 08-24-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:05 PM   #20
TheMackDaddy
The who's who of hoos

The welfare going to food stamps is drops in a bucket vs corporate welfare. I don't get why the level of outrage is the opposite as the amount of money going to corporate or foodstamps.

And you hit on a point I will agree with...I do want more parasites here so that we can have a liberal government that will abolish biblically based policy and handouts to the rich, and worry more about the environment than corporate profits. (I figured ppl that enjoy the ocean would be on board with this last point but I guess they prefer a country with no Mexicans over a country with no ocean)
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:13 AM   #21
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Yea, Venezuela is doing great. Do you not understand/comprehend the damage done by ignorant leeches? Do you want to break this country? Why? BTW, WTF does religion have to do with this discussion? Also, what are you doing to combat the insidious wasteful corporate welfare? I sure hope "voting Democrat" or for Berney isn't your answer because that would be a hoot.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 05:28 PM   #22
fitz

Quote:
The welfare going to food stamps is drops in a bucket vs corporate welfare. I don't get why the level of outrage is the opposite as the amount of money going to corporate or foodstamps.

And you hit on a point I will agree with...I do want more parasites here so that we can have a liberal government that will abolish biblically based policy and handouts to the rich, and worry more about the environment than corporate profits. (I figured ppl that enjoy the ocean would be on board with this last point but I guess they prefer a country with no Mexicans over a country with no ocean)
Idiot.

"And you hit on a point I will agree with...I do want more parasites here so that we can have a liberal government that will abolish biblically based policy and handouts to the rich, and worry more about the environment than corporate profits".

You have squarely placed yourself as the enemy. An enemy of your very existence. You are a parasite on Western Civilization. Deportation is the only option.
All welfare needs to end. There may be special circumstances that can work. But YOU must go.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:57 PM   #23
OBLIGATED

Quote:

Why cant we have LEGAL Mexican immigrants and a clean ocean?If you want to see where a LOT of pollution that gets into the ocean you need to look at Brazil,Haiti,India and China for some really heavy polluters.ALL of it is bad but some are really bad.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:24 AM   #24
Shootinfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Why cant we have LEGAL Mexican immigrants and a clean ocean?If you want to see where a LOT of pollution that gets into the ocean you need to look at Brazil,Haiti,India and China for some really heavy polluters.ALL of it is bad but some are really bad.
That's the problem with libtards. They think we want ALL Mexicans and other immigrants out. When the reality is that we just want the illegal immigrants out. What's so wrong with that? I know a few good Mexicans who spent the time and effort to come here legally and become citizens the right way. They work hard, pay their part and all is good. They love Trump despite what the media says. All the legal immigrants are for him because it pisses them off that they worked hard to do it the right way and others are just being parasitic to society.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:20 PM   #25
OBLIGATED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1QPxIxPcZU

Minefield.Coyotes need to eat too!
Old 09-08-2018, 03:13 AM   #26
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:

The irony in what you say is hilarious. You do realize that the government is really the biggest wasteful corporation, One that makes all the rules so the rich get richer, government welfare is WAY worse than the corporate welfare. you mention....Have you EVER seen or even heard of a poor politician???

As far as liberals caring.....that's laughable....they care about votes.