Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 12:30 AM   #526
techwiz44

Re: Should muslims be banned from entering the USA

Reality of the invasion by the death CULT...

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...slim-refugees/

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:05 PM   #527
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
Reality of the invasion by the death CULT...

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...slim-refugees/
If it was a southern baptist asking for respect as they prayed on THEIR OWN TIME at break they would probably be fired and no libtards would care.
When did people lose the concept of work or being an employee?Dont like it?Start your own business and see what work load is like!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TrumpWinning-655720.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	239694  
Old 09-18-2018, 10:22 PM   #528
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by raldog View Post
-I assume I am to understand that, from the sarcastic statement above, you are very critical of a political/ religious system that would murder a person for simply possessing and reading a different viewpoint, but are completely ok with a different system not offering a person the same opportunities simply for having a different viewpoint. I guess what I would want, for whatever it is worth, would be for every person to be legally able to practice whatever religion they wanted, with equal protection under the law, as long as it was done without infringing on the rights of others to do the same thing. This would be “something else”, I suppose. What I find interesting is that you are able to distill things down to “whatever else is outside of my narrow worldview lands them squarely as my enemy”. You are able to take me, without ever meeting me and who is probably more similar than different from yourself, and because of our differing OPINIONS on religion call me your enemy. I think if you removed your blinders for a minute you might see that this type of thinking, on both sides, is exactly what has pitted christians vs muslims since there has been christians and muslims. Like I said the power of different religions to control mankind has constantly changed hands in recorded history and will probably continue to do so as long as people keep thinking like this.
Ok, I will take my part. I don't need to know you, I know your kind. Do you understand that? We have and have had what you would like with religion, it doesn't work. You enjoy the lifestyle that Western Civilization has provided you, yet you hate Christianity. Christianity is Western civilization. Stop being a parasite on Western Civilization. Importing other cultures that are and have stated that they are against Western Civilization is what, good for us all? No. Choose. Choose a side, you side with traditional Western Civilization or third world invaders. Yes, your choice will make you an enemy, me or them.

Last edited by fitz; 09-18-2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: add
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:58 AM   #529
2fishin2
Pacific Spearo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Ok, I will take my part. I don't need to know you, I know your kind. Do you understand that? We have and have had what you would like with religion, it doesn't work. You enjoy the lifestyle that Western Civilization has provided you, yet you hate Christianity. Christianity is Western civilization. Stop being a parasite on Western Civilization. Importing other cultures that are and have stated that they are against Western Civilization is what, good for us all? No. Choose. Choose a side, you side with traditional Western Civilization or third world invaders. Yes, your choice will make you an enemy, me or them.
We in the US are part of Western Civilization correct? Im pretty sure

So you are saying if we arent Christian we are not allowed in a Western Society??????

Our country was built on the backs of people who werent from your version of Christianity or western civilization....ok using your crazy logic, we shouldnt be allowed to keep our country or society because third world invaders which by your words are our enemies. Dude your logic isnt logic at all.....

What about before there was religion....you consider mankind enemy then too? Are you saying that the only friendlies in the world today are Christians?

Anyways an opinion is just that opinion....not a fact. Thank Gawd for that
2fishin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM   #530
OBLIGATED

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/nishal-sankat/

We need to drop him off over Trinidad after he serves his prison sentence.No need to land.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM   #531
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/nishal-sankat/
We need to drop him off over Trinidad after he serves his prison sentence.No need to land.
Only $20K bond????? that's pennies on a Jihad budget
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM   #532
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Only $20K bond????? that's pennies on a Jihad budget
Some of our judges hate America as much as the radicals.They need helicopter rides.
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #533
North Star
Max

Just read the headlines. This is Islam across the world.

https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?e=...&id=538f78092f
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #534
North Star
Max

Muslim immigration into the United States needs to be halted, and for good reason:

144,000 Muslims already in the United States openly say without hesitation that violence in the name of Islam is justified.

The mantra from political leaders and world experts that “the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people” is constantly repeated, and some have suggested that as many as 99 percent fall into this category.

Well, we don’t have to guess or estimate; the Pew Research Center has released extensive research on how Muslims in the U.S. self-identify on questions of violence – and the conclusions are frightening

There are at least 1.8 million Muslim adults in the United States.

Pew Research released data that eight percent of adult Muslims in the U.S. said that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are ‘sometimes’ or ‘often’ justified. Think about it – that’s 144,000 Muslims who openly say without hesitation that violence in the name of Islam is justified!

That’s not ‘peaceful’ and that’s not a small number – it’s about the size of the entire population of Syracuse, New York.

Our nation and our politicians need to realize the dangers of allowing people into this country that are not properly vetted.

The simple fact a part of America’s Muslim population believes the Constitution should be overruled by Shariah is a concern.

According to a poll commissioned by the Center for Security Policy, 51 percent of Muslims living in America believe "Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah’ [Islamic law] instead of the U.S. Constitution.”

Twenty-nine percent agree that violence against those who insult Mohammad is acceptable, and 25 percent agree that violence against America can be justified as part of global jihad.

The Pew report explained that with only 1 percent of the nation’s population, Muslims managed to account for half of all the nation’s terror attacks following the 9/11 terror attacks.

That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims.

The Pew results also suggested a political reason for a Democrat White House to be pursuing hundreds of thousands of such immigrants to bring to the U.S.

Pew found that 70 percent of Muslims in the U.S. vote Democratic, while only 11 percent vote Republican.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2015/12/franklin...JQID0QSEqRS.99
Old Today, 12:46 AM   #535
North Star
Max

Scroll down...some great cartoons.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...on-collection/
Old Today, 01:13 AM   #536
2fishin2
Pacific Spearo

Here is what "Christians" do in their free time. Bruhahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdUDa1IY48

The only thing religion (all religions) does is oppresses free thinking....nothing else.

If I was king for a day....I'd outlaw every bit of it.

Last edited by 2fishin2; Today at 01:23 AM.
2fishin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #537
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fishin2 View Post
Here is what "Christians" do in their free time. Bruhahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdUDa1IY48

The only thing religion (all religions) does is oppresses free thinking....nothing else.

If I was king for a day....I'd outlaw every bit of it.
What happened to the Coexist bullshit?I have not heard of any christians flying planes into buildings,cutting off heads,raping foreign women or butchering babies either.Its a dumb u tube video.Just dont click on it!
I disagree with a lot of religions doctrines but I wouldnt outlaw them.I would tax the hell out of them if they act like a big corporation or would execute a pedophile preying on the flock in a heartbeat though.
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #538
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by north star View Post
:d
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mosthalalwhore.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	239784   Click image for larger version